FNG from TN

Matt O

FNG
Longtime lurker who shockingly just noticed the FNG moniker and got a good chuckle at it. Apparently my powers of observation are stellar - just ask my wife.

Spend my time bowhunting the mountains of east TN and would love to branch that out to mountains out west in the not too distance future. Primarily a deer hunter, but trying to get into bear hunting and would love to have a shot at some elk or mulies at some point.

BA0369

FNG
Longtime lurker who shockingly just noticed the FNG moniker and got a good chuckle at it. Apparently my powers of observation are stellar - just ask my wife.

Spend my time bowhunting the mountains of east TN and would love to branch that out to mountains out west in the not too distance future. Primarily a deer hunter, but trying to get into bear hunting and would love to have a shot at some elk or mulies at some point.
Welcome

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new, and ever alert, TN member. :D

Eddie

OP
M

Matt O

FNG
Welcome. I’m in Carter Co and hunt E TN and W NC
Nice! I live on the border between Anderson and Union counties and spend a lot of time hunting in Claiborne county, so just a bit west of you. Looks like you're a trad archer as well, something I'm switching to this season. Would definitely be interested in connecting at some point if you're interested.

7LRM

Lil-Rokslider

Welcome from Bartlett! Glad to have you on board, there are alot of good informations here.