FNG from SC

Hunting from the land of lots of things are angry at you for hunting and it’s always hot. Pigs, deer, ducks, coyotes, and mosquitoes are my targets of choice.

Reactions: HGL
OP
ethanbillingsley
This guy was also a genuine threat for me in SC. Kinda afraid my bullets would bounce off of him
IMG_1129.png

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new SC member.

Eddie

P.S. I spent a little time in your fine state in the summer of '76 but I can't say all the memories were good, but it shaped who I am today. There were this litter critters we called no-see-ums that were, we were sure, just jaws on hinges. This was at Parris Island. :ROFLMAO:

OP
ethanbillingsley
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new SC member.

Eddie

P.S. I spent a little time in your fine state in the summer of '76 but I can't say all the memories were good, but it shaped who I am today. There were this litter critters we called no-see-ums that were, we were sure, just jaws on hinges. This was at Parris Island. :ROFLMAO:
As soon as I read the memories weren’t good I already knew you called P.I. a home. Even if for 3 months. As a South Carolina born and bred I also spent time at the gnat creation depot. S/F brother

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
grudddg83-=5\04