Fishnet base layers. They work, and you want them.

WaWox

FNG
What is the Aclima sizing like? Going by their size chart on their website I'd need a small in most, medium in some measurements.

For Kuiu/Smartwool/FirstLite/normal cotton casual wear, I am always M for shirts/tops and bottoms either M or 30-32. Anyone know if Aclima runs larger/lomger (and thus i should go with S) or whether I should stick to M? I get that it should be snug but other active wear that fits snuggly on me is M, too..

What is the Aclima sizing like? Going by their size chart on their website I'd need a small in most, medium in some measurements.

For Kuiu/Smartwool/FirstLite/normal cotton casual wear, I am always M for shirts/tops and bottoms either M or 30-32. Anyone know if Aclima runs larger/lomger (and thus i should go with S) or whether I should stick to M? I get that it should be snug but other active wear that fits snuggly on me is M, too..
I would recommend a M for the top and a S for the bottoms. That would be my preferred sizing and I'm 5'10" 155lb. and wear a 30/32Wx32L. I actually had an Aclima Woolnet set, and sold it because I ordered a full S set. I currently use Brynje and same sizing IMO.

WaWox

FNG
I would recommend a M for the top and a S for the bottoms. That would be my preferred sizing and I'm 5'10" 155lb. and wear a 30/32Wx32L. I actually had an Aclima Woolnet set, and sold it because I ordered a full S set. I currently use Brynje and same sizing IMO.
Super helpful ! Slightly shorter and slightly heavier but that sizing should still work out for me then!

Dobermann

WKR
Super helpful ! Slightly shorter and slightly heavier but that sizing should still work out for me then!
Also check out the sizing photos on the Varusteleka site - they show different sized models wearing different size shirts.

Their recommendation is for small for someone who's surprisingly stocky. I'm usually a medium in everything, no longer a matchstick, and the small fits me well. YMMV.