First Lite Uncomphagree Puffy Coat

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm close to the number of days Ryan is and would say the same. Only thing mine's lacking now is a good washing.

JasonWi

WKR
I've got right at 2-2.5 weeks wearing mine while deer, elk and sheep hunting. I've been very pleased with it's warmth to weight ratio. I have only been sprinkled on while wearing it so I can't give any actual experience there. I've worn it from a low of 22 up to the mid 50's with lots of wind it does seem to block wind rather well. In the colder temps, I usually run a FL merino t-shirt, smartwool longsleeve top and a Taiga merino sweater or sitka Transverse shirt (I get cold easily) and I stayed very comfortable down to 22.

Be carefull around campfires -- a couple embers from fires have put pintip holes in it very fast. But thats what I get for being a pyro.:)

I love mine, been wearing it steady since January and it has kept me warm and put up with abuse sans tearing/ripping. I wore it inside my sleeping bag several nights on POW above timberline and it sure made the nights a bit more comfortable!

I wore it under a few jackets last weekend while checking traps with a friend, it was easily -20 and likely even colder while riding the snow machine, never got cold. This jacket is the cat's meow!