First Lite Sale!!

Shrek

WKR
I received my puffy jacket and north branch pants Tuesday and I'm in love with the jacket. The pants are really nice but the jacket is taking all the oxygen out of the room. Super happy so far but it's over 80ºf today and I'm not even thinking of going hunting much less able to test out the performance. I had to buy a new truck to work with so it will be a while before get to buy anything else ...but I got a great deal on some awsome stuff for my last hurrah for a while. Thanks First Lite !

wilkes

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty upset I missed this :(. All good, just means I need to save more to support a great company.

IAHNTR

WKR
My puffy arrived in the mail last Thursday and all I can say is wow. I am pleasantly surprised that it doesn't have the "puffy" look when you are wearing it, in my opinion. It seems like it drapes more, don't really know how to explain it. I wore it some this weekend to shovel snow and sweated a bit. I love the cuff fabric and how it fits on your wrist, might be my favorite part actually. I bought the medium, I'm 5"11 175, and thought that it would be a tad on the small side. Glad I was wrong. It fits perfect. The arms are long enough and there's just enough room to have a couple layers underneath, but still tight enough that I could wear it under my Fanatic coat. LOVE IT!

Browtine

WKR
Received my puffy in the mail yesterday. I'm 5-9 and about 170 and the medium fits me perfect. I really like the trim fit and the hood fit well once I got it adjusted right. My medium weighed in at 18ozs.

Shoveled some snow and fed the horses last night in it with a Pata R1 pullover and a cotton t-shirt underneath and stayed nice and warm at 7 degrees with a slight breeze.

I got the ASAT thinking I'd just exchange for the dark earth when it comes back in stock, but now I'm thinking I might need two! Great product.