First Lite Sale!!

Anyone know how the Boundary Stormtight runs size-wise? I have an Uncompaghre puffy in Large and it fits great (I'm 5'9" and 180 lbs). If I wanted to layer the Stormtight over the puffy do you think a large would work?

First Kuiu had a sale, then STP, and now First Lite! Good thing I have a savings account labeled "Hunting Fund"!!

Too bad the puffy didn't come in black, but the dry earth will work.

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider
I also don't want a cammo pattern but the dry earth isn't available in a size M. I'm a little on the lanky side 5'11" 160#. Mediums are often short for me but a large could be just too loose. Anyone else my size have experience with their stuff- namely the Boundary storm tight jacket?

I am 508/170 and the medium is roomy in the chest and just right in the sleeves. I think I wear a 33" shirt if that helps. I think you'd want a medium.

n2horns

WKR
got my stormtight xxl dry earth, way big. sent it back for an xl. im 6' 230. it was big all over. first time i can say im no an XXL anymore.

Tinbanger

FNG
same here, I guess I'll be sending my puffy back. too bad they don't have anymore in dry earth.

E-2

Lil-Rokslider
How is the zipper on the butt of the North Branch? Does it get uncomfortable if you sit for long periods of time?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It appears that they are out of all sizes in dry earth. Got my ASAT Puffy and it's still OK. I just wish that they'd make hoods that somewhat form fit to the head. Throw the hood up and it goes all the way over and about down to my chin. Do they make these hoods for Jack in the Boxes or what? All my rain jackets and this puffy are like that.

It appears that they are out of all sizes in dry earth. Got my ASAT Puffy and it's still OK. I just wish that they'd make hoods that somewhat form fit to the head. Throw the hood up and it goes all the way over and about down to my chin. Do they make these hoods for Jack in the Boxes or what? All my rain jackets and this puffy are like that.

I know on most you can cinch them down but I agree, I have never had a good that really fits the way I want it to.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I know on most you can cinch them down but I agree, I have never had a good that really fits the way I want it to.

Ya, it's a pain to get them right and then have them stay that way. I'd prefer a scuba-style hood on ALL my jackets. This is the reason I hate hoods. Well, that and then having anything covering my ears while hunting.