First Lite Cipher pattern and Giveaway!

westside elkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Would like to try the vapor storm light. For spring turkey. And hopefully spring bear . Then on spring hiking trips 😊
Thank you First Lite and Rokslide for great giveaway.
Justin

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gutpile

Lil-Rokslider
Big FL fan. I need a new Uncompaghre for hunting Elk In the Blue Mountains in SE Washington, the late Muzzleloader deer hunt in the Palouse and sitting in the Duck blinds in December and January in the Potholes. The weather can be brutal and last year was no exception, I froze my tail off! This jacket wold have come in so handy. The pattern looks like it would fit in perfectly in all of the areas I hunt as well

Last edited:

peddar01

FNG
Puffy jacket. Next September this would be great glassing for those public land bulls I hope to see in Colorado. We pack it all in on our back and pack it all out the same. Good gear is a must and I would love to put this through the test.

BrentLaBere

Lil-Rokslider
Both look like great pieces of gear (clothing). I just invested in a nice puffy jacket and pant so im in the market for good rain gear. Its the one piece of a layering system I dont have yet. ND badlands would be a great area to try that pattern. Vapor stormlight rain jacket for me.

Cory Arola

Lil-Rokslider
I would love to win the Vapor stormlight rain jacket, I am already rockin the puffy and love it! I am in the CO backcountry pretty much July through November. Chasing elk and deer through the archery season and various rifle tags. I have been loving all my first lite pieces. They have yet to let me down!

Homeradam

FNG
Great pattern. That looks exactly like where we hunt for early season Alaska caribou. Early in the season they are up high to get away rom the bugs and heat. It's rocky and short vegetation. I'd love to try this pattern out this August up by Denali.

I embraced FL about 4 years ago and have never looked back. In a space crowded by many competitors and "me too" product lines, FL was the first to chart their own course. I would love to add the rain jacket to my set-up. Because of my work schedule I don't let weather ruin a chance to hunt. Historically, this had meant sitting in the rain or snow to grind it out. Rest assured, if I win this jacket it will have the adventure of a lifetime.

Uncompahgre puffy for me. I've been wanting one for awhile to replace my 2 other puffy's. I always have a puffy in the bottom of my pack. I'd be using it for elk, deer, turkey, black bear, and any other huntable critter that MT has to offer (and I have tags for). Not sure if this pattern will help bring more success to me vs solids or ASAT but at least the puffy would help prevent me from freezing to death. Thanks for the opportunity Jordan!

Last edited:

Salix

FNG
Thanks for the review on the new pattern.

Stormlight rain jacket for me. I would be using it in the local mountains chasing goats in the later summer and then down low chasing the elk in September.

ofl0926

WKR
Vapor storm light jacket. Florida has a good amount of rain during hunting season. GA and SD have unpredictable weather. Could snow or rain lol. It would definitely be a nice addition to the gear line up I have. Just missing rain gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
Uncompahgre puffy jacket would be using it in Idaho during rifle season on our second trip out there as this year we will be spiking out and need a light weight insulation layer for when the cold winds pick up or if the temps drop at night. thanks for the give away!!

tommy1005

FNG
The Vapor would work great here in Texas, as well as on my elk trip to NM in October and my bear hunt next spring in Alberta. Rain Gear is the one piece I have yet to spend the money on.

Creekbed

FNG
Uncompahgre puffy jacket would work great glassing off the slides this coming Sept. The new pattern looks great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

BigClyde

FNG
For my first ever elk hunt in Colorado this fall, the Uncompahgre puffy jacket looks fantastic! It will be a late season hunt. I have been told to take cold weather clothes as well as warm weather clothes. This jacket looks like it would be perfect for the potentially wide temperature range, especially being so packable!

rgwaldron

FNG
I've never owned any first lite gear but it looks awesome! It's so awesome it's usually sold out in my size when I have money for it. I'd love to have the Uncompahgre puffy jacket to use it in the Colorado Back Country for archery elk. The browns should blend in nice and the insulation would be good for those unexpected cold nights when you're too far to get out quickly.

Would love the Vapor Storm Light as my OLD packable rain jacket got one arm melted last year drying it out in the tent! Don't have lots of rain in CO but when I backpack in, you need to bring it! Looks like this new Lightweight rain jacket is exactly what I need as I've never had any First Light gear!

under h2o hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Vapor stormlight rain jacket will be used in Colorado. This will be used on a female hunter that I am taking hunting for 60+ days in the Colorado back country... You want feed back well I feel that this is going to be a good test. We will be hunting all of archery season both up around timberline as well as down to 9000' then we will be heading into some aspen/pine mixed trees with open country for 1st and 2nd rifle seasons. I am pretty sure in that time this girl will need the warmth and protection as well as put the jacket through the paces... This is not our first 60+ day season as we did 63 days 2 years ago... Building her wardrobe is been a challenge as she is 5 foot 0. Finding clothes that fit her is tough. She currently doesn't have a rain gear set that will last in the brush. Thanks for the opportunity.

Cantharellus

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome GAW! Thanks for the chance. I'm a big fan of FL, and I've already got an Uncompahgre, but I've been looking for a new rain jacket. The Vapor Stormlight in Cipher would be awesome! I do a lot of hunting in the rocky foothills of Northern Colorado, the Cipher pattern would be perfect for that country!