First bull

Gen273

WKR
Congratulations, that's a great Bull! Tell us the story when you get time.

OP
J
Thanks everyone I feel really blessed to be able to do this I’m only 26 years old I lost my dad two years ago to a massive heart attack it happened when we were hanging out one day. And it’s opened my eyes to everything and take advantage of every opportunity and make the most of it. I feel really lucky to be able to have the ability to do this great sport of hunting

Thanks everyone I feel really blessed to be able to do this I’m only 26 years old I lost my dad two years ago to a massive heart attack it happened when we were hanging out one day. And it’s opened my eyes to everything and take advantage of every opportunity and make the most of it. I feel really lucky to be able to have the ability to do this great sport of hunting
Lost my Dad 8 years ago and my big brother 3 years ago at age 50. We never got to go out West together like we dreamed about as kids. Me and my remaining brother went last fall in their honor. Good for you for picking up the mantle and knocking one out of the park for your pops. Congrats man.