First antelope hunt was a success

Rich M

WKR
I got it from Walmart half off during a sale.
Same here - back in 2019. Am real happy with it. You guys will have that for all your future hunts. Great purchase.

Also got a big buddy heater - worked well thru some cold weather until we had a night that went somewhere below zero. Couldn't feel the heater 3 feet above it! LoL! the things that make the trips memorable. -20 sleeping bags saved us - never felt cold snuggled in with fleece caps on.

1030190705.jpg

OP
J

johnbow

FNG
Same here - back in 2019. Am real happy with it. You guys will have that for all your future hunts. Great purchase.

Also got a big buddy heater - worked well thru some cold weather until we had a night that went somewhere below zero. Couldn't feel the heater 3 feet above it! LoL! the things that make the trips memorable. -20 sleeping bags saved us - never felt cold snuggled in with fleece caps on.

View attachment 652332
Nice, I got wood burner that was nice to fire up in the evenings to get us through the night and I used a buddy heater in the morning to warm it up when we woke up.

Evasal

FNG
That sim up a gray time with your son. And congratulations on your first. Your son won’t be disappointed either and that makes you a proud father.. that the first of many lad

kcm2

WKR
Antelope are fun to hunt with either a bow or rifle. Glad you had a great trip to Wyoming.

Love Wyoming, the people there are wonderful.

Man, seems like you knocked the stress out early getting those bucks. I bet the fishing was extra sweet knowing the tags were notched (y)

Adult onset hunter here. I grew up always wanting to hunt but my dad was/is against it. Props to you for creating such a wonderful experience with your son!!!!