Crackers
Emergency stove
10' paracord
Vaseline soaked cottonballs in film canister
Salt and pepper
Multitool

Shrek

WKR
Back in the day when I went through boot camp I think half of my feet were covered in moleskin.

Moleskin and some superglue will save the day. I superglue bad cuts even when I'm in town instead of going for stitches. Just don't glue it completely sealed , leave the ends of the cut open so it can drain. It does sting a bit though.

bbrown

WKR
I superglue bad cuts even when I'm in town instead of going for stitches. Just don't glue it completely sealed , leave the ends of the cut open so it can drain. It does sting a bit though.
I love super glue - took a hockey stick to the face and got a nasty cut on the side of my nose right next to my eye. Talk about stinging....

OP
Above Timber

Above Timber

Lil-Rokslider
Ouch. My daughter was introduced to the wonders of super glue last week as she was doing cartwheels in the living room and gut up and close with the coffee table. She took the corner of the leg to the head. A little pressure and some super glue and she was as good as new.:)

If you need to use Moleskin throw some Duct tape over it too to help keep it in place if it is in a area that has a lot of movement. Or even put duct tape over the part of your feet when you feel the hot spot coming on. 5 minutes is worth it to save your feet from a blister.