Fierce Firearms Disaster

The only thing that hurts my feelings is realizing that looking through these forums is mostly a bunch of petty bullshit. Name calling and taking what other people write as gospel. Wind Gypsy apparently anybody that buys a rifle with a carbon barrel is an idiot. I guess because you don't have one. None of this is what I signed up for. I was hoping to learn and talk with like minded people. You all need to get out of the house more.

The only thing that hurts my feelings is realizing that looking through these forums is mostly a bunch of petty bullshit. Name calling and taking what other people write as gospel. Wind Gypsy apparently anybody that buys a rifle with a carbon barrel is an idiot. I guess because you don't have one. None of this is what I signed up for. I was hoping to learn and talk with like minded people. You all need to get out of the house more.

How do you know that these people need to get out of the house more?

Welcome? So you are saying that because you bought 2 rifles from them years ago that shoot well, that the 2 guys here that got rifles from them with zero rifling and the guns with chambering issues are all lies? Interesting, i would just consider myself lucky if i had 2 fierce rifles that shoot well. Yes lots of people get fired up and argue with eachother here, lots of times it seems like the same people that just like to argue, but there is a lot of good info and people around here too.
David2duck still has the smooth bore gun and said he's willing to show it to anyone in person

I don't think anyone who buys a carbon barrel is an idiot but do think the market has a false impression of what they really get with carbon. I've bought a couple and still have one. When people try to talk down on a steel barrel as inferior to carbon it's worth calling out though.

I do need to get out of the house more but it's been struggling to get above zero lately..

atmat

WKR
...these forums is mostly a bunch of petty bullshit. Name calling and taking what other people write as gospel.
Are you sure you're not reading your own posts when you make those claims? It seems you're the one being petty/critical of people. See below:

Some of you guys need to get a hobby. Good Lord.
you sound like an 8 year old living in your mom’s basement.
You all need to get out of the house more.

Weldor

WKR
I don't think anyone who buys a carbon barrel is an idiot but do think the market has a false impression of what they really get with carbon. I've bought a couple and still have one. When people try to talk down on a steel barrel as inferior to carbon it's worth calling out though.

I do need to get out of the house more but it's been struggling to get above zero lately..
Right on, I have both types. Personal choice.

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
All my Fierce rifles shoot lights out. Sorry to all the cry bags out there. These guns shoot hell of a lot better than any other store bought rifle I’ve had. Keep the crap talking going lol. Means nothing to the guys that own them and love them. To the people that “read” this thread and decide to go a different direction…lol good luck.

.3 MOA . Cost is relative. 10k rifles shoot .3 MOA, some $500 shoot .3 MOA. Cost means nothing. Components mean everything.

Here's a fun idea. @Azdbllung and all the Fierce fanboys could host a demo at a gun club and shoot .3" groups and smoothly cycle round after round through their guns. While they do that, some cry bags could try to get 1" groups with their "store bought" Tikkas and hope they don't break down. Fierce could set up a booth there and sell truckloads of rifles once everyone sees what an extra $2k can buy.

Y'all sound like a bunch of entitled little college bitches. "If you don't agree with me you're wrong and stupid" Johnny Out. If I want to engage in a bunch of hysterical babble I'll just turn on CNN.

MTN BUM

Lil-Rokslider
All my Fierce rifles shoot lights out. Sorry to all the cry bags out there. These guns shoot hell of a lot better than any other store bought rifle I’ve had. Keep the crap talking going lol. Means nothing to the guys that own them and love them. To the people that “read” this thread and decide to go a different direction…lol good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont think anyone means to convince owners one way or the other. I think the point is to make this useful to people looking at their multitude of options when buying a rifle.

I will say that I bought a Carbon Fury in 2021/22 in .300 PRC. Shot it once and the bolt wouldnt cycle. Finally sent it back and they said it had a burr that they polished out. Sent it back to me. Shot it several more times and had it lock up on a deer hunt after I took one shot at a deer my buddy had wounded, and I was the only one left in a shooting position, and my bolt/action locked again. Sent it back in. They then bothered to measure the chamber and figured out some mis-alignment and replaced it. Works fine now, but the customer service experience was crap and I also had to pay to have them replace parts.

atmat

WKR
I dont think anyone means to convince owners one way or the other. I think the point is to make this useful to people looking at their multitude of options when buying a rifle.

I will say that I bought a Carbon Fury in 2021/22 in .300 PRC. Shot it once and the bolt wouldnt cycle. Finally sent it back and they said it had a burr that they polished out. Sent it back to me. Shot it several more times and had it lock up on a deer hunt after I took one shot at a deer my buddy had wounded, and I was the only one left in a shooting position, and my bolt/action locked again. Sent it back in. They then bothered to measure the chamber and figured out some mis-alignment and replaced it. Works fine now, but the customer service experience was crap and I also had to pay to have them replace parts.
Wait you had to pay, through their warranty service, to get it to function correctly?