Fierce Firearms Disaster

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
You need me to teach you some math lessons again? You already looked stupid about 4 times in this thread. You enjoy your piers laughing at how stupid you are yet just saying nothing to you because you’re on the “Against Fierce” side? You’re an idiot who makes no valid points and missed the mark with every comment you make. Sad but true. I’m sorry you’re the dumbest person in this thread but every group has one I guess. I hope you can learn to articulate your thoughts better than a short-bus graduate. Taking the time to comment to your specific idiotic comments is slightly fun since your a retard, but also kind of annoying because I’m talking to a drunk.

Put down the beer/weed whatever your broke Seekins affording ass uses, go to bed. You’ve outdone yourself. Also, take that Seekins pipe out your ass, it’s a bad look. Fag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*you’re*

ljalberta

WKR
You need me to teach you some math lessons again? You already looked stupid about 4 times in this thread. You enjoy your piers laughing at how stupid you are yet just saying nothing to you because you’re on the “Against Fierce” side? You’re an idiot who makes no valid points and missed the mark with every comment you make. Sad but true. I’m sorry you’re the dumbest person in this thread but every group has one I guess. I hope you can learn to articulate your thoughts better than a short-bus graduate. Taking the time to comment to your specific idiotic comments is slightly fun since your a retard, but also kind of annoying because I’m talking to a drunk.

Put down the beer/weed whatever your broke Seekins affording ass uses, go to bed. You’ve outdone yourself. Also, take that Seekins pipe out your ass, it’s a bad look. Fag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, it’s been a pleasure sailor…

grfox92

WKR
Is this what it means to "Live the Fierce Life."?

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: RMM

Sled

WKR
Do we place our bets on when Arizona boy gets booted here or should we start a new thread for the pool?

My bet is by EOD tomorrow.

He certainly has the skills. Just needs to weigh in on the Ohio buck to seal the deal.

Tmac

WKR
Honestly I think the AZ drag guy is a Fierce plant. His goal is to incite personal attacks and get the thread closed.

Don't let him win. Keep this thread open so the next smooth barrel guy can post here.
They would make great squirrel/rat gun barrels. Used be able to get .22LR smooth bores for using shot, maybe still can. Imagine how much shot a 7mm RM could spray, look out rodents. Fierce could be on to something.

Bought 2 Fierce rifles w carbon barrels over the last 6 or 7 years. Get to shoot a lot. Hitting under MOA out to 5 an 600 yards w factory ammo. The 300 WM loves the cheap Remington rounds. I did contact Fierce twice with questions, got an immediate answer back both times. Once from John Mogle. I couldn’t ask for more. Call me a fanboy I guess.

Holy smokes I just read through all these posts. Some of you guys need to get a hobby. Good Lord. All I know is I bought a $3,000 300 Win Mag that only weighs 5 1/2 lbs, and it shoots better than anything I’ve ever owned. And I’m an old guy. The amount of time I saved buying out of the box, and shooting factory ammo is half the battle for me. What a bunch of haters. Would be like me calling somebody an idiot because they choose to shoot a Remington or a Savage. “Swinging from John Mogle’s nuts”? BMART2622 you sound like an 8 year old living in your mom’s basement.

atmat

WKR
Holy smokes I just read through all these posts. Some of you guys need to get a hobby. Good Lord. All I know is I bought a $3,000 300 Win Mag that only weighs 5 1/2 lbs, and it shoots better than anything I’ve ever owned. And I’m an old guy. The amount of time I saved buying out of the box, and shooting factory ammo is half the battle for me. What a bunch of haters. Would be like me calling somebody an idiot because they choose to shoot a Remington or a Savage. “Swinging from John Mogle’s nuts”? BMART2622 you sound like an 8 year old living in your mom’s basement.
I agree there’s been some immaturity shown in the thread (including the abrasiveness/name calling in your post above).

But Fierce has a documented history of screwing the pooch sometimes, and that’s enough to scare others away.

In fact, it seems even you have been mislead by them in the past:
Got a Fierce Carbon Fury in 6.5 and love it. Not always the 1/2 MOA they guarantee…

Holy cats, looks like some fierce customers got their feelers hurt. Their barrels are wrapped with carbon dontcha know and their stocks too. Makes em way better. Worry not about stuff like the chamber and rifling.

Wapiti1

WKR
I agree it's the ammo. Them new fangled pointy bullets aren't what that shooter was made for, don'cha'no.

That's their roundball special.

Jeremy