Fierce “Dirtnap” ammo

Duh

WKR
Just bought a box of Fierce dirtnap ammo for the new 22 CM. First off, I paid over $60 for a box of 20 rounds which really sucked but I needed the brass, which is alpha LRP.

I was just looking closer at the 80 ELDMs the loaded and noticed the jacket near the polymer tip base was a little mangled. I haven’t noticed this on any of the ELDMs I have on hand to load.

Anyone else shoot any of this stuff? IMG_8099.jpegIMG_8098.jpeg

OP
Duh

Duh

WKR
If anyone’s interested, just got done shooting that ammo and it shot poorly in the gun. Had 119 fps extreme spread and printed about 2 inch groups. I didn’t even bother taking pics.

At least I got some decent brass out of it. I won’t be buying another box of that stuff.

arrow179

WKR
Yikes! Why didn’t you just buy new brass and load them yourself? It’s available for around $115 per 100 on quite a few different sites. After the poor reviews of Fierce firearms on here recently, I’m not surprised about the lack of quality in how it performed.

OP
Duh

Duh

WKR
Yikes! Why didn’t you just buy new brass and load them yourself? It’s available for around $115 per 100 on quite a few different sites. After the poor reviews of Fierce firearms on here recently, I’m not surprised about the lack of quality in how it performed.
I already had some brass being shipped to me and got impatient. So I bought a box just to try it out. I wasn’t expecting much from it to begin with.

waspocrew

WKR
Not surprised by the outcome, but was hoping it'd be better.

At least you got some Alpha brass out of it!

Reactions: Duh
OP
Duh

Duh

WKR
22 inch PBB barrel with a tbac U9 suppressor for anyone that’s wondering. The first shot was 3134 fps and the next was 3036 fps. Barrel already had been shot and fouled. IMG_8105.jpeg

arrow179

WKR
need to link this to the fierce firearms disaster thread lol
Here you go🤣