FHF Gear Bino Harness

Retterath

WKR
i bought one this year for my new binos and then got the rangefinder pouch that attaches next to the binos and love it. Has a little zipper spot to put my micro cloth and a pouch on each side of my binos for wind checker . i love the system

Shrek

WKR
I'm using the fhf bino holder along with the rangefinder holder and the gps pouch. I love the bino and rangefinder pouches but I'm not so happy with the gps pouch with its loud and harder to use clip. I wore mine today while I was out birding.

OP
Screaming Bulls
i bought one this year for my new binos and then got the rangefinder pouch that attaches next to the binos and love it. Has a little zipper spot to put my micro cloth and a pouch on each side of my binos for wind checker . i love the system
Right on looks pretty bad ass i think im gonna pull the trigger and get one

kodiakfly

WKR
There's a pretty in depth bino carrier thread going on somewhere, where pretty much every model is compared if you want to read up on all of them.

But if you're looking at the FHF, go for it. I had one and really liked it. Only reason I sold it was because I wanted to actually carry more in my bino carrier, so I went to an AGC. But the FHF was awesome and carried really well.

Hey:) I bought the one kodiakfly sold! It's awesome! Doesn't bounce, opens easy. Don't think I'll ever change. By the way, kodiakfly is a great guy to deal with!

As a Montana resident I couldn't pass it up. After using it I won't use anything else. I have some nice glass...Swaro ELs 10x50s and also got the rangefinder pouch. It's got everything you need and nothing you don't. Very rugged as well. It's not sealed in all four sides, they expand, but that's not really important to me. Awesome stuff!!

danarnold

WKR
I received one as a gift, its pretty nice...then I got a Alaskan Guide Creation from Jarret Owens which is a nicer rig for what I use it for, also I believe the AGC is the originator for this style of pack and I'd rather spend my $ with him, Thats just my opinion

maverick351

Lil-Rokslider
I had been looking at ordering one for a while but they had a waiting list so instead I bought the AGC compact and it is really nice, very comfortable and excellent protection yet I still feel like there could be something better. I am curious those of you who own an FHF how well does it protect from dust being as it's not a full enclosure? That was my main concern but I also hear people complain about how noisy the material is. I really am intrigued about ordering one.

The material is inherently noisy as it is cordura. Honestly though, I really don't believe this would ever be an issue in terms of spooking game, unless your pulling your binos out when they are withing 40 yards...

I hunt some nasty ass jungle forests in NW Montana and never have to clean the glass on my binos. Zero dust, zero rain.