FFP Scope choice for 7PRC Elk Rifle?

Iv not long sold my March the eye box really is terrible at high zoom great glass very robust amazing positive clicks nice low profile turrets made it an easy choice for my hunting rifle but the eye box out weighed the good and off it went the parallax is also a pain in hunting situations
Curious to know, which March were you running?
Iv not long sold my March the eye box really is terrible at high zoom great glass very robust amazing positive clicks nice low profile turrets made it an easy choice for my hunting rifle but the eye box out weighed the good and off it went the parallax is also a pain in hunting situations

mchrist

FNG
iv went through 2 kahles k318i, there junk.
amazing glass, very good tracking, but 1 bump she's going back to Austria to get fixed.
I switched to a 4-16x42 ATACR.
if ZCO is in your budget id grab one.
could also look at the new S&B PM2 ultrashort
Which reticle did you end up going with for your 4-16x42?

My scope is heavy. Its a US Optics. Wanna says its like 40oz.. but because I'm using a suppressor it adds weight to mitigate recoil. I could go with a muzzle brake but I have enough tinnitus for everyone in this thread

LFC911

WKR
I went with the Vortex Razor HD LHT FFP 4.5-22x50 MRAD Rifle Scope on my CA 7PRC and happy with it so far. The "budget" FFP scope comes in at 1lb-5.2oz
IMG_2882.JPEG
IMG_1539.JPEG

IMG_1537.JPEG