Female Grizzly Bear #399 Killed

go_deep

WKR
Evidence?

Read what the engaged species act is, then read what the parameters that biologists and scientists came up with for grizzly bears to get to, to be delisted, and we've surpassed those parameters years ago.
The population is larger than ever intended, the surface area they cover is larger than originally intended, the densities per square mile are higher than originally intended, all by large amounts mind you.
What is the bases to sue?
At the Working Game and Fish meeting last February, there were more out of state anti groups that spoke out against trapping, and all predator hunting than there were in state people for or against anything, videos are on the website to watch. Out of state groups that don't have to suffer the recourse of a decision are pushing hard for no management on all predators, period, that is their end goal, and they publicly spoke about it at those meetings that I referred to earlier.

Read what the engaged species act is, then read what the parameters that biologists and scientists came up with for grizzly bears to get to, to be delisted, and we've surpassed those parameters years ago. AGREED
The population is larger than ever intended, the surface area they cover is larger than originally intended, the densities per square mile are higher than originally intended, all by large amounts mind you. AGREED
What is the bases to sue? MONEY
At the Working Game and Fish meeting last February, there were more out of state anti groups that spoke out against trapping, and all predator hunting than there were in state people for or against anything, videos are on the website to watch. Out of state groups that don't have to suffer the recourse of a decision are pushing hard for no management on all predators, period, that is their end goal, and they publicly spoke about it at those meetings that I referred to earlier. GAME AND FISH ARE NOT MANAGING GRIZZLY BEARS

go_deep

WKR
@Dos Perros
Your right they don't, but the people and the groups that come, still talk about it at the game and fish meetings, I don't care who manages them, that's their recorded public statement. I will say, some comments are generic to all predators, all bears, but you don't need to be real intelligent to figure out they also mean grizzlies too.
I provided recorded facts, you don't have to like it, but that's a fact.

@Dos Perros
Your right they don't, but the people and the groups that come, still talk about it at the game and fish meetings, I don't care who manages them, that's their recorded public statement. I will say, some comments are generic to all predators, all bears, but you don't need to be real intelligent to figure out they also mean grizzlies too.
I provided recorded facts, you don't have to like it, but that's a fact.

You've provided some facts that don't ever get to any sort of logical conclusion that "grizzly bears are managed by emotion."