Feedback on backcountry elk loadout

OP
GooseLR

GooseLR

FNG
To second this you can also look up prAna stretch zion pants or the Fjallraven keb or keb agile. They are very stretchy, breathable, and light. The keb pants are expensive but have a heavy duty material on the front face, ankle, and rear area. I don't have any experience with the newer prana fabric but my old ones for rock climbing and backpacking have held up very well, only damage was from a friends very young daughter waving around a burning stick in camp.
Sweet, I’ll check them out!

OP
GooseLR

GooseLR

FNG
hard to beat Kuiu attack pants for an all around go to, for similar quality, if you don't need camo I'm a fan of Himali guide flex pants, $138 full price and almost always in sale somewhere, close to bulletproof if they fit you, they are pretty slim fit.
lots of mountaineering world softshell pants for less than Kuiu/Sitka.
I forgot that I had a pair of Patagonia level 5 flex pants until I dug them out today. They are also on the heavy side as well (25 oz) but they are nylon vs whatever my other ones are, they’re stretchy and seem to shed water fairly well. I may just run those and save myself the money.

Maverick1

WKR
There's some solid nuggets in here.

"shitting like a crippled goose"
"shitting like a pet coon"
"three pounds of stripper tits bouncing"
😆

Did I miss anything?
I’m impressed that someone actually read that far down into my post. LOL.

Marble

WKR
There's some solid nuggets in here.

"shitting like a crippled goose"
"shitting like a pet coon"
"three pounds of stripper tits bouncing"

Did I miss anything?
The last one.... I'll get some use out of that

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk