Sold Feathered Friends Hooded Helios Jacket - XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appalaskan

Lil-Rokslider
SOLD

Feathered Friends Helios Hooded Jacket in XL for sale. Only used it a handful of times, no serious adventures. Went a different route on my heater puffy, but not before some bike grease magically appeared by the pocket and on the back. Functionally in wonderful condition. Crazy warm!

Shipped Price: $SOLD
Local (northern MN): $SOLD. Could possibly meet in WI or arrange something if you’re in northern Michigan.

Payment: shipped, PayPal or Venmo. Local, can also do cash.

Attachments

• IMG_7501.jpeg
    IMG_7501.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7507.jpeg
    IMG_7507.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_7502.jpeg
    IMG_7502.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7504.jpeg
    IMG_7504.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7505.jpeg
    IMG_7505.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7503.jpeg
    IMG_7503.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7509.jpeg
    IMG_7509.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I've got this jacket minus the hood. It's become a primary tool in my cold weather hunting kit. Great piece of gear, and this is a stellar price. 👍

I've got this jacket minus the hood. It's become a primary tool in my cold weather hunting kit. Great piece of gear, and this is a stellar price. 👍
American made, ridiculously warm. I have a handful of FF clothes, along with sleeping bags. Their stuff is hard to beat.

Too big for me, but I own a lot of Feathered Friends gear and it's wonderful.
I have quite a bit of their gear and love it all. The drop pockets on the Helios line are 🔥. Hold things securely and super warm for hands.

I have the Khumbu parka for serious cold and the -40 bag. Both have been winter hunting in the AK interior several times and I've been toasty warm. Their down quilts are great too.

How does this jacket run sizing?
Check out the link to their site in the description above. They have a good size guide and I’ve found their size descriptions to be accurate. It’s obviously a static insulation layer and meant to be worn over other layers. My experience is that their gear runs true to size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back