Favorite post-pack out beer

KBC

WKR
As a beer snob I love a good IPA but anything floating in a cooler full of ice water will hit the spot - even beer flavoured water aka something with “lite” in the name.

It has happened to me twice in two different state’s where someone I didn’t know saw me coming out with a load and stopped to congratulate me and give me a Busch Light…. So I have to believe Busch is god’s choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
After a packout I'm probably heading to bed. But if it's earlier in the day, I'm reaching for the milk........and then my coffee. If it's lunch time I'll have an A&W root "beer" to wash down lunch, and then coffee. If I packed out something mount worthy, I'm heading home to the taxidermist.

Weldor

WKR
805 or Modelo if not available whatever is in the cooler. Then nap time.

rclouse79

WKR
My son an I left for the second load of our cow elk at 6:30 in the morning and got back around 8:30. No beer, but we did treat ourselves to breakfast out. The place was backed up I ended up sitting on a couch drinking coffee for 30 minutes. It was heavenly.

Affectionately known as Buckskin Ladies
Haha I hadn't heard that nickname!

Also, why so many silver bullet fans here? I think Coors Original is the only beer that's still actually brewed in Golden Colorado with "Rocky Mountain" Water. Coors Light and most other Coors Beer is supposedly brewed elsewhere, and a man even sued Coors several years ago for false advertising that Coors Light was brewed with Pure Rocky Mountain Water.

Maverick1

WKR
I do not consume alcohol. For a post-pack-out “indulgence” I have a couple of packs of fruit snacks. (Which is kinda weird, because I don’t eat them any other time of the year…..and, in reading my reply to this thread, maybe I’m kinda off kilter a bit. I don’t drink beer and I like fruit snacks. You’d almost think I’m 4 years old! LOL!!!!)

grfox92

WKR
I do not consume alcohol. For a post-pack-out “indulgence” I have a couple of packs of fruit snacks. (Which is kinda weird, because I don’t eat them any other time of the year…..and, in reading my reply to this thread, maybe I’m kinda off kilter a bit. I don’t drink beer and I like fruit snacks. You’d almost think I’m 4 years old! LOL!!!!)
I don't drink either. I usually drink electrolytes after a pack out .

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk