Favorite post-pack out beer

541hunter

WKR
View attachment 473875gotta love the Cold Snack, and the Buschhhhh Latte!

1ce53a890b3cbfb555ac53513c9a7b0b.jpg

In the mountains of Colorado after we packed out the first buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
I like to do something local-ish if having a post-kill beer. Otherwise I usually have some sort of Whiskey with me. High West Campfire if I can find it.

Stone Delicioius IPA, or Denver Beer Co Juicy Freak or a Grapefruit Crank Yanker from Eddyline... Have to stop and get a pizza at the Brewery on the way home too... Eddyline is the bomb...

Last edited:

Clarktar

WKR
I like those iced brew Natural Ice beers. Delicious, especially when consumed in their preferred habitat (temperature under 20 degrees).

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

UtahJimmy

WKR
Supposedly will start distributing west of Mississippi next year. It’s about time.
Been waiting and waiting and waiting... I usually check a case in my luggage everytime I come back from visiting the folks back east

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Supposedly will start distributing west of Mississippi next year. It’s about time.
They've been west of the Mississippi for a long time. Been drinking it in NOLA for a decade. Arkansas had it too.

Oklahoma gets it in January.

Tourguide

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of heavy and depressing shit on the internet these days, including here on RS. So let’s lighten things up a bit.

What’s your favorite just got to the truck after a gnarly heavy pack out dig around the bottom of the cooler beer?

I’ll go first, I like a lot of different beers especially some local New Mexico IPAs or Pale Ales. But I’m reaching for a Colorado Kool-Aid (Coors light.)
An icy cold Shiner bock