Favorite mtn rifle scope under 2k

Fetty Wapiti

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not sure “bomb proof” and Maven RSx are synonymous

Sounds like a lemon. Never been behind an rs5, but have yet to ever lose zero on my rs2. Maybe luck, but it has sure been good to me. I generally avoid turrets on any hunting rig. I can't see the point of the added weight and clumsy nature of turrets.

SDHNTR

WKR
Sounds like a lemon. Never been behind an rs5, but have yet to ever lose zero on my rs2. Maybe luck, but it has sure been good to me. I generally avoid turrets on any hunting rig. I can't see the point of the added weight and clumsy nature of turrets.
I used to think this way. Then I tried it. I can’t imagine a hunting rifle without usable and dependable turrets now. And it definitely wouldn’t be a Maven.

Fetty Wapiti

Lil-Rokslider
I used to think this way. Then I tried it. I can’t imagine a hunting rifle without usable and dependable turrets now. And it definitely wouldn’t be a Maven.
Interesting. We all have our own opinions and such, it makes things more fun. I couldn't be in a more different boat. Just can't think of a single hunting situation where I need turrets. That being said I get more range time than most and spend too much time in the field. Longest shot I have ever taken was 460 on a mtn. goat and I never plan on shooting further. Except in comps of course, but I did away with rangefinders and other gadgets long ago as well.