Favorite deerstand?

Yoder

WKR
My favorite is my LW sit and climb. I have a lock on but I think the climber is way easier if the trees are good. I hunt public in PA and generally pack my stand in every time. It's rare that I can't find a tree for the climber. I think the stand is 22 lbs which works out to about the same as my lock on with the steps.

My all time favorite has gotta be a millennium m100… they are almost to comfortable but I’d love to get one for a good pinch point for those long rut sits. I just ordered a LWCG .75 to hunt more mobile (a day before the xop cold world went on sale for stupid cheap of course) so I’ll likely be using that a lot with tethrd one sticks. For the price, I hope that becomes my favorite stand, hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Cut

WKR
Beast Stand hands down

I’ve owned or tried every other brand (other than LWCG) and the Beast stand has been my favorite hands down.

IMG_1401.jpegIMG_1403.jpeg

TN2shot07

WKR
Novix helo with the millennium seat upgrade, 3-4 beast sticks. That seat is absolutely worth every penny

When hunting private I also like to set a few of just the double step stick ladders. (~$100 each) and I can just hang my stand when the wind is right for that spot

pirogue

WKR
I’ve got 3 of the very comfortable Millenium 150 for hang ons. For climbers, a Summit or Lone Wolf Alpha Hand Climber, depending on terrain( would I rather carry 13 lb or 20?)

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I've switched to saddle hunting but we have one ladder stand and its the best one we've ever had. Its a LOCKDOWN brand 2 person stand. The self raising feature is oversold tho. I got it up the first time but the second time I dropped it and used an excavator to hang it.

Tree saddle. Big Bob 1 stick and Bullman ROS on long walks in. I sill use sticks and the ROS in some areas. Depending on the trees. But, a Bullman ROS goes on ever time I setup. Regardless of what method I use to get up the tree.

204_ruger

Lil-Rokslider
ladder stand. Ol man!! Climbing stand just went to a Summit Goliath