Farting in the Woods

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
My buddy missed a bull 3 years ago with his cross bow at 45 yards because he was literally wiping his ass when the bull came into the clearing. Needless to say he got busted, and it wasn’t because of the poop smell. It was him rushing to get his pants up and get a shot off.

Sounds like your buddy is a nasty human to be around. Letting it go out in the woods is one thing but no good bud continuously subjects the other guy to farting in a closed in space like a truck or a tent. I sort of doubt it affected your game killing. I would put his azz in the back of the truck bed with the rest of the livestock. Then I would find a more courteous buddy myself.

Z Barebow

WKR
Mountain House Chili= WMD.

If I fart in the woods and no one is around to smell it, did I really fart?

One of life's simple pleasures.

OP
L

Loper

WKR
My dad and his buddy used to get in farting contests with me stuck in between in a single cab pickup. Pretty much burned my sniffer out at an early age.
I don’t know which is worse, being introduced to that by your dad and uncle at a young age on a hunting trip, or being introduced to the recoil of a 300 WM at a young age.

My buddy missed a bull 3 years ago with his cross bow at 45 yards because he was literally wiping his ass when the bull came into the clearing. Needless to say he got busted, and it wasn’t because of the poop smell. It was him rushing to get his pants up and get a shot off.

This could only happen to a crossbow hunter.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
It doesn't matter how clean my diet is I fart all day everyday. Never thought about it affecting my chances in the woods though.

A person have to fart otherwise it travel up your spine and that how you get shitty thoughts.
As far as farting in the truck start a fart jar everytime someone drops ass put a $1 in the jar. You just need simple rules: like both feet have to be on the ground before it considered outside the truck and 3-4 farts in a row is only $1. On the way home stop for food and the fart jar pays the bill. We had over $100 for 4 of us. Good times