exo mountain pack

Just got back from a Coues deer hunt, packed out both hide quarters without issue. Pack felt great and carried load well. Other than it being a little bloody, it worked out.

Has anyone had to wash or have a way to get the blood out? Once out is it better to waterproof the back panels for the blood to not get on as much? Using this as my hiking backpack too.

Just some soap and warm water should get it right out. Just washed off my pack in the bathtub earlier this week.

SDHNTR

WKR
Any idea on when the ASAT versions will be available? So will there be enough packs produced to not have this availability issue continue to happen?

pew

Lil-Rokslider
I was "on the list" for the next run but ended up finding one from a member here. Had good communication with Steve getting my name off the list. Overall, I like the pack. It is going to fill a niche for me without having to use my bigger Kifarus all the time. For me, it is no Kifaru, but it is a very nice pack.

Would you mind expanding a bit what you mean by "it is no kifaru"? I have a few kifarus and am looking hard at this pack, but since I can't try it on before I buy, I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Any idea on when the ASAT versions will be available? So will there be enough packs produced to not have this availability issue continue to happen?

The honest answer on ASAT is we don't know for sure, but we should have that all figured out in the coming weeks.

Yes on pack availability we hope to be 100% caught up with the waiting list by the end of November. The hope is through December we'll be able to build up enough stock that we can finally get ahead and not be back-ordered.

Thanks,
Steve

ssliger

WKR
Would you mind expanding a bit what you mean by "it is no kifaru"? I have a few kifarus and am looking hard at this pack, but since I can't try it on before I buy, I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Depending on where you are located, you could see if there is anyone close that you could check it out. I had mine looked over by the local game warden at the check station. He had a Kuiu ultra and was thinking about the Exo.

Upcountry

Lil-Rokslider
About an hour after posting the above comment I got your guy's email update. Great to hear that things are lining up and falling into place! Looking forward to getting your call!

Logan T

WKR
Come on guys, lets see some pictures of the pack out in the hills, meat or no meat. Give those who are waiting for their pack to arrive some eye candy.

Kawabunga

Lil-Rokslider
Here's some pics from NZ last week, pack worked great, got some rain and everything stayed dry.

Attachments

• Me in NZ1.jpg
    Me in NZ1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Paul M

Lil-Rokslider
1d7a4955884be218f85b07b59de0a4e4.jpg

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Come on guys, lets see some pictures of the pack out in the hills, meat or no meat. Give those who are waiting for their pack to arrive some eye candy.

Ask and you shall receive..............

So far this year, 4 high country bucks and one spike elk packed out with the EXO 3500.

Randy

Attachments

• 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Jeff's Buck 048.jpg
    Jeff's Buck 048.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 290

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Great Photos Randy. You have been busy this year. Congrats.

Theres how it looked when it arrived =-) I havent gotten many shots did a lot of solo stuff this year. I wish I would of gotten a photo of it strapped to the mountain bike hanging half way off from all tbe bumps on the road. Was funny as hell. I had that pack jimmy rigged to my Gary Fisher and the bumps had it almost on the side of the bike. Pack held up great.

Evergreen

WKR
I ordered mine July 29th and have had NO call. Flatlander when did you place your order and was it foliage or coyote??

I ordered mine July 29th and have had NO call. Flatlander when did you place your order and was it foliage or coyote??

Give me a call tomorrow when you get a chance, I can look up your order and let you know when it will be shipping.

Thanks,
Steve

208-941-9899

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
i ordered mine on oct 14th haha it seems like forever ago. looks like its going to be awhile. i ordered a 5500 in coyote but im thinking about changing it to 3500 also in coyote i will just have to work on my patience i guess :D

i ordered mine on oct 14th haha it seems like forever ago. looks like its going to be awhile. i ordered a 5500 in coyote but im thinking about changing it to 3500 also in coyote i will just have to work on my patience i guess :D

Shoot me an email and I'll get that changed over in the system for you.

Production is going well, by Friday we will have every single 3500 in Foliage shipped out.

Steve