Exo Mountain K4?

Chirogrow

Lil-Rokslider
I just came back from alaska and while training my buddy had a kuiu and I have the exo. everything was great with both till we started using moose weight to train with. once we got over 80 pounds his pack did not do well and now he owns an exo. Like everyone says though packs are like boots and you need to go with the one that fits you best. I tried SG and kifaru before exo and I can't imagine finding a better pack for me.

I’ve found the best combo to be a 2200 and a 5000. Just buy one frame and run whatever bag makes sense. Day hunts I go with the 2200 and everything else I take the 5000. Seems to be a decent combo.
This is how I roll as well. Day hunts with a baseball camp - 2200, multi day, 5000

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

mtnbound

WKR
Torn between this Exo K4 and the Kuiu system. I’ve never seen a Exo in person but have been impressed with the Kuiu bags.

I have both and one issue with the Kuiu for me is the load shelf/panel cannot be used with a pack mounted to the frame. You can put a load in between the frame and the pack but the load is supported by the 2 small straps at the bottom and I prefer the load to be supported better than that. When it comes to hauling weight they are both good to about 45-50lbs but after that the EXO is superior.