Exo Mountain K4?

Seak_angler

FNG
Classified Approved
This is gonna sound pretty silly but Is there anyone on this thread that would trade a coyote brown 5000 set up for the same in ranger green? 3 hipbelt Accessories included. Medium belt. 25” frame.
I’m Still open to trade for a ranger green set up lol

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I just wanted to drop a comment in on lumbar pad - certainly concur there's a real difference after some break in. This k4 system really seems like it molds to your body the more you use it under weight. I think the "too much" lumbar pressure thing does kind of relieve itself after a decent bit of time.

For some reason I can’t find it and thought I saw it on this thread, but didn’t somebody put a fusion bag on a Ranger green frame? If so, can somebody repost the picture???

twall13

WKR
For some reason I can’t find it and thought I saw it on this thread, but didn’t somebody put a fusion bag on a Ranger green frame? If so, can somebody repost the picture???
I haven't posted a photo but I do have that combo. If I remember I'll post one tonight when I get home.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
Not the greatest lighting but here you go.
0ee6ccc5020c79bebe91df13f098e92f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
7eb4a36adfe79c14a7f46578125c6850.jpg

Last edited:

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Just did a mountain goat hunt in SEAK with the K4 7200. We had a 5 hour pack out, and I had half the goat meat in the load shelf and full camp in the main bag. My hunting partner (that got the goat) snapped a photo of us during a particularly fun period, which is cropped to show the pack, forgot to get a photo on the ground.

It was truly impressive how the suspension handled, and how that lumbar pad/belt stays parked. Setting up the load was super easy, and having the extra compression straps on the frame really helped control the meat height within my load cell bag (ie would not let it slip to the bottom).

Another standout, since it rained every single day measured in “inches” (new concept for me) was the dry bag liner. That worked very, very well in practice. Having the extra side pockets, back sleeve and stretch pocket really came in handy.

After some heavier field use, ALL about this pack.

IMG_8370.jpeg