Exo Mountain K4?

eltaco

WKR
Received my Fusion 3600 with accessories yesterday! Looking forward to loading up and taking it for a ride!
34addbb592d39e92ffa988a4677ee271.jpg
adc29d6435c20509059592a7c690a1ce.jpg

@rclouse79 this is what I had in mind.

After I whipped this up, I realized I probably didn't need to add the extra top attachment like the Nalgene holder has, since it seems to be for adding extra stability at the opening of the holder. I also should have tapered off the bottom Hypalon.

Oh well, I think it will function alright once I make the bottom piece. I'm thinking two 1" piece of webbing attached to a Kifaru-style buttstock holder.

1680388230433.png

1680388252652.png

rclouse79

WKR
@rclouse79 this is what I had in mind.

After I whipped this up, I realized I probably didn't need to add the extra top attachment like the Nalgene holder has, since it seems to be for adding extra stability at the opening of the holder. I also should have tapered off the bottom Hypalon.

Oh well, I think it will function alright once I make the bottom piece. I'm thinking two 1" piece of webbing attached to a Kifaru-style buttstock holder.

View attachment 537860

View attachment 537861
Fancy!

rclouse79

WKR
I really hope someone comes out with a sweet bugle tube holder.
Thats mostly why I got a k4 in hopes of a sweet quick draw bugle holder.
I hope they come out with a bugle tube holder designed for the k4 as well. Until then, a strip of one wrap Velcro weaved through the Nalgene mollee and through the center of the bendable bugle tube holder sucks it up tight to the belt. It felt good as far as being out of the way while being able to easily grab the tube.

Bwerner

FNG
I really hope someone comes out with a sweet bugle tube holder.
Thats mostly why I got a k4 in hopes of a sweet quick draw bugle holder.
I was planning to weave the webbing from my Phelps holder through the Nalgene molle and cinch it tight inside the holder. I’m kinda short so hoping it doesn’t sit too low like this.

eltaco

WKR
I didn’t think the new crib panel was out until late summer?

Maybe mine is a prototype version. I’ve known Steve for a lot of years.

I’m quite sure they’ll ship as soon as they’re available for everyone who has them on order.

Unbelievable pack. I’m blown away by every little detail as I look through it. I’ve been an Exo fan since the very beginning, but the team really upped the ante with K4!