Exo Mountain K4?

Steve-
I’m assuming you will be launching the dry bags to fit these packs as well with the launch, as one of the few accessories? Or should we plan on buying a K3 bag that is close in size?

Yeah we'll have new dry bags to match the new sizes. I'm hoping to have them ready when we launch in March but if not they they'll definitely be ready by early summer.

Who's the lunatic packing a sheep out in trail runners?

View attachment 507262

That would be me. My feet hate just about any standard hunting boot out there. I’ve tried them all.

Used these Technica Plasma mids on that hunt and could not have been happier. Zero blisters, zero hot spots, just happy feet.

prm

WKR
That would be me. My feet hate just about any standard hunting boot out there. I’ve tried them all.

Used these Technica Plasma mids on that hunt and could not have been happier. Zero blisters, zero hot spots, just happy feet.

Ok, so where was this is during the threads looking for replacements for the formerly-beloved Salomon Quests?! Sheesh..

Better late than never. You’ll be forgiven this time. I realize you’ve been busy building me a new pack. ;)

I have the same problem, but long term waterproof is pretty important where I spend most of my time… I just want to find that perfect light boot with lots of flex and stays dry

Kinda like a 4 year old saying he wants to be an astronaut 😏

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Ohhhh I've never seen it referred to as EXS
I thought in the k3 it was based on the 4800?
I think he's talking about the extra small women's and children's frame. I haven't heard anything about a larger bag for this frame and wouldn't expect one soon. I do believe he'll have some version available but no new size options.

I think he's talking about the extra small women's and children's frame. I haven't heard anything about a larger bag for this frame and wouldn't expect one soon. I do believe he'll have some version available but no new size options.
I got to get my wife out of the kifaru. Its a brick and slows her down.
But my k2 was wayyyyyy to tall for her to look up.
We had a mini melt down, I don't want that happening again.
I ended up strapping it on my frame and carrying both.
She does good packing meat though so I don't want to just go back to a day pack.

I have a K2 and K3. I do notice a bit of slip under heavy loads. Did I hear right that the K4 addressed this? Should I be upgrading for comfort. Man, I really love the K2 2000 set up….

How many sizes does the frame come in ? Would be nice to see some of these in Australia. We love our winter sambar backpack hunts and a good pack is seriously important in the scheme of things. I'm definitely getting the big EXO when it is released, AND I hope I can get it dialled in for a good fit, something I have struggled with the SG Tallus. Just cant seem to get it right on the shoulders. It still is a good hauler. The Exo simplicity is another selling point for me.