Exo Mountain Gear final pictures

Hey Steve, if I get a frame and both bags will I be charged shipping each time something comes into stock and ships or just a one time fee?

I think I'm going to get a Coyote frame and 5500 bag, then an ASAT 3500 bag for a day pack...

Guess I have another couple days to decide...

Just ordered the 3500 in coyote, looks like I won't be getting it until mid may now that they're sold out! I'll be doing a video review and posting it here for you fellas that would like to see it.

Sent you an email Steve

Jon

just got my order in! It's still the 24th here on the west coast so I'm hoping I still get the $50 off. It still showed the promotion on the website but at checkout it didn't show up?. Excited to get to use this soon!

Well I pulled the trigger on the 5500 in foliage. This was a big leap of faith for me, I hate buying anything of this nature without putting my hands on it first. I was really going back and forth between the bikini frame and Stone Glacier for the past few months. For the cost savings I thought I would give Exo a try. Not to mention the suspension and bag look well designed. The 30 day return policy makes me feel a little better about taking a chance as well.

Well I pulled the trigger on the 5500 in foliage. This was a big leap of faith for me, I hate buying anything of this nature without putting my hands on it first. I was really going back and forth between the bikini frame and Stone Glacier for the past few months. For the cost savings I thought I would give Exo a try. Not to mention the suspension and bag look well designed. The 30 day return policy makes me feel a little better about taking a chance as well.

Thanks for the orders everyone. Production is really coming along nicely and hopefully if things keep up we'll be ahead of our ship times.

Steve

Thanks for the orders everyone. Production is really coming along nicely and hopefully if things keep up we'll be ahead of our ship times.

Steve

Are you guys getting ready to chuck one of these things down a mountain?

:eek: Sorry, could not help myself.

Hey Steve, Since the coyote brown is sold out on the initial run, when will the next run be out? need to grab one since it's only 4:15om AK time!

Are you guys getting ready to chuck one of these things down a mountain?

:eek: Sorry, could not help myself.

Perhaps it's just my arid sense of humor, but dude that was funny!!

OK, sorry for the derailment. Steve, absolutely no disrespect, been contemplating about getting one of these packs as there are several features that I like. Archery elk season is still six months away though so I think I have a little time 😁. I'll be looking forward to the reviews this summer. Would also like to see photos of the pack in the ASAT pattern.

just bought a bt2 but told my wife I am going to buy one of these in asat as well. she wasn't to happy about it but want to compare the two side by side. wish I would not have missed out on the $50 bucks off. I want the 5500 in asat.

Hey Steve, Since the coyote brown is sold out on the initial run, when will the next run be out? need to grab one since it's only 4:15om AK time!

Yeah we are doing another run right after the Foliage run so should put them delivering mid-May.

Funny about the mountain thing, we actually plan to go drop the pack off a cliff loaded up with weight. Hope to get the video done here pretty soon.

Steve

Back