Exo Mountain Gear final pictures

boom

WKR
Use the straps to compress it down to day pack size.

I'm not crazy about this method. My DT2 gets "strap crazy" like this. And pulling a apple out of the depths is like a caving expedition for my hand. I want a wide open pack. I can't explain it well. Sorry.

Rabbit Ranger

Lil-Rokslider
Website looks great Steve! Placed an order and am excited to give this one a try. I believe you guys have stuck the right balance of features while keeping the weight down. Hope you guys have much success!

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Website looks great Steve! Placed an order and am excited to give this one a try. I believe you guys have stuck the right balance of features while keeping the weight down. Hope you guys have much success!

Thanks for the order! Yeah we feel really good about the amount of features we were able to get into the pack and keep it in the 4lb area. We are extremely excited to get the pack out there in other peoples hands to get outside opinions.

Steve

OP
S&S ARCHERY
For the technologically lost, where is the pre-order area on the website?

Here you go: http://exomountaingear.com/shop/

You have two ordering options, first you can enter coupon code "Deposit25" and we will charge 25% of the order now then call you up when its ready to ship for the rest of the payment or you can just pay in full.

The price is already marked down to the $399 ($50 off) base price.

Thanks,
Steve

steve the price point on these packs is amazing when compared to other quality pack makers. I will be ordering one as soon as I get back to work. Being laid off sucks!!!

OP
S&S ARCHERY
I see loops sewn into the frame. 2 top, 2 center and 2 bottom. What are they for?

Yeah they are for future accessories. The lower wider loops are for the meat shelf, we'll have two variations of it. A small one that just goes from bag to frame and one that you'll be able to use as a stand alone without the bag.

The upper ones are for our removable bladder bag and an accessory mesh zippered pocket we are working on. The bladder bag (going to call it the "Slurpy Stalker") will have a shock cord shoulder harness system so that you can remove it to take on a stalk if needed.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Is there gonna be videos up before march 24th?

Videos are up now on Vimeo, we are working on a few more this week as well that I'll have up Monday. Here's one of them I did on the Skeleton frame.

[video=vimeo;88496263]http://vimeo.com/88496263[/video]

mmw194287

WKR
Steve--looks great! Any idea when you'll have a prototype of the larger pack so we can see some pictures and get a sense for its size and layout?

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Steve--looks great! Any idea when you'll have a prototype of the larger pack so we can see some pictures and get a sense for its size and layout?

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks. For the most part it will be pretty identical to the smaller bag except for a larger collar and a floating lid. Just adding a couple inches here and there really brings up the volume quickly.

Steve