Exo Mountain Gear final pictures

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking forward to seeing how this pack works out. I will be pre-ordering one as soon as that is an option.

ssliger

WKR
Steve, any chance you guys will be at ISE show in Salt Lake City? I plan on ordering a pack but would like to see it in person if you guys were going to be there.

rutfest

FNG
The pack looks tremendously thought out! It will be very versatile for both the rifle and bow hunter. Kudos to Steve and Lenny! My money will be sent immediately

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Steve, any chance you guys will be at ISE show in Salt Lake City? I plan on ordering a pack but would like to see it in person if you guys were going to be there.

We definitely won't have a booth there, I am working to see if I can get a pack down there somehow though. If I do I'll post it up on here and facebook to let people know.

Steve

OP
S&S ARCHERY
The pack looks tremendously thought out! It will be very versatile for both the rifle and bow hunter. Kudos to Steve and Lenny! My money will be sent immediately

Thanks for the compliments guys, its been an extremely fun year putting the whole thing together. Its definitely been a process with what feels like 1 million decisions and lots of ups and downs, feels good to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

flatfoot

FNG
Can you give a breakdown on the cubic inches? It looks like 3500 including both the pack and lid? Might have to wait for the bigger pack.

boom

WKR
dang..you are a pretty good product photographer..

that pack looks GREAT. it would be too big for a day pack?

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Can you give a breakdown on the cubic inches? It looks like 3500 including both the pack and lid? Might have to wait for the bigger pack.

Its 3500ci bag and lid, that does not count any of the exterior pockets which add at least another 1000. We were on the fence to call those actual space and re-name the pack the 4500 but they are mainly used (in our opinion) to carry your rifle, spotting scope, tripod, etc. If someone bought the pack expecting a 4500ci bag they would be disappointed.

The pack really compresses up small for day use, basically down to nothing and with the compression straps carries gear really well when not full.

Almost finished up with the website, we should be all set for taking pre-orders starting on Monday.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Its 3500ci bag and lid, that does not count any of the exterior pockets which add at least another 1000. We were on the fence to call those actual space and re-name the pack the 4500 but they are mainly used (in our opinion) to carry your rifle, spotting scope, tripod, etc. If someone bought the pack expecting a 4500ci bag they would be disappointed.

The pack really compresses up small for day use, basically down to nothing and with the compression straps carries gear really well when not full.

Almost finished up with the website, we should be all set for taking pre-orders starting on Monday.

You guys just taking pre-orders for the 3500 pack on Monday or for that one and the upcoming bigger bag?