Exo Mountain Gear final pictures

AK Shane

Lil-Rokslider
Steve,

I just saw the pictures of the inner bag water proof lining. Can you give us some information about this lining? What is this material? How is it applied? Will the material get stiff or brittle in freezing weather?

DanB

FNG
Steve,
The inner material is xpac. I can't remember if it gets stuff in cold weather. But it's the same material that the paradox pack is made.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Steve,
The inner material is xpac. I can't remember if it gets stuff in cold weather. But it's the same material that the paradox pack is made.

Yep we are using X-pac fabric on the inside. We felt like we had a unique situation to use it as the fabric definitely makes more noise than 500D Cordura but with our bag design the is only a few inches on each side of the main stretchy pocket that is exposed. It allowed us to have the best of both worlds with the toughness and durability of 500D and the waterproof / stain resistant aspect of the X-pac.

Steve

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered the 3500 Coyote Brown yesterday. Come on mid May! Quick question Steve: Do you have any pics of what the meat shelf system is going to look like and cost? Thanks---Tommy

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Just ordered the 3500 Coyote Brown yesterday. Come on mid May! Quick question Steve: Do you have any pics of what the meat shelf system is going to look like and cost? Thanks---Tommy

Tommy,
Thanks for the order. I'll have a pic later this week of the two different meat shelf variations; estimated cost for the small one is $20 and $40 for the large one that will work on its own without the bag.

Steve

flatfoot

FNG
Hey Steve,
Any updates on pack production for those of us who ordered on the first day?
Thanks

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Hey Steve,
Any updates on pack production for those of us who ordered on the first day?
Thanks

Things are looking really good for shipping this week. We were hoping to ship tomorrow but will most likely be getting most of the packs out Wednesday and Thursday.

Thanks,
Steve

ridgefire

WKR
How did the 250lbs feel in the pack? I am really intrigued by the pack. I hope it ends up being another great pack and brand.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
How did the 250lbs feel in the pack? I am really intrigued by the pack. I hope it ends up being another great pack and brand.

Honestly I was really surprised how well it felt, I had never strapped that much weight to my back before but it didn't seem like 250lbs. I could have definitely hiked with it if I had to. Not sure how far I could have gone but the pack would have held up no problem and it would have been as comfortable as a load that heavy could be.

Steve

OP
S&S ARCHERY
ASAT fabric is in stock, should have the packs ready and shipping in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• 10152629_553508598098319_7902144203208552389_n.jpg
    10152629_553508598098319_7902144203208552389_n.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 140

AK Shane

Lil-Rokslider
Steve,

Any pictures of the foliage color? Have you assembled a full pack in the foliage or ASAT? Can't wait to get my foliage 5500 in July.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Steve,

Any pictures of the foliage color? Have you assembled a full pack in the foliage or ASAT? Can't wait to get my foliage 5500 in July.

Nothing yet, we ran into our first delay and are having to re-build the shoulder harnesses on the Coyote packs so its put us back a few weeks.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Some research answered my questions... I am excited to see what people think of these.

We have some packs sent out to guys but had a small delay in our first shipment. Things are progressing along though and we'll be back on track here really soon.

Thanks,
Steve

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
I received my Exo-3500 today. I will update more later. One note though about the shoulder straps that they are hesitant to send out because they were sewn together with a little too much fabric. It was not a big deal on my pack. I can see what they are saying but it will not affect the function in my opinion. I guess it is possible that the foam might lie down a little flatter because of the extra width but I doubt it would make any difference. In all honesty had I not known about the issue I myself would have never made note of it. Some might but it would be largely knit-picking in my opinion.

exo-2.jpgexo-1.jpg