Exo Hunting Gear

S&S, you gotta get all these videos uploaded, I'm liking this pack more and more, would be interested to see a good video on the breakdown of all the pockets and features.

Steve, Will you be coming to the Portland sportsmans show in Feb?

If I can't make the drive over there I have a few friends who will have a booth there and will get a pack to them. Check in with me right before the show and I'll know for sure.

Off to SHOT show this morning, we plan to get some more videos done as soon as I get back.

Steve

Scotto

WKR
If I can't make the drive over there I have a few friends who will have a booth there and will get a pack to them. Check in with me right before the show and I'll know for sure.

Off to SHOT show this morning, we plan to get some more videos done as soon as I get back.

Steve

Steve, any chance your friends will have a booth in Reno at the Sheep Show this month? It would be fantastic to touch
all the best packs under one roof before deciding on the right one.

Steve, any chance your friends will have a booth in Reno at the Sheep Show this month? It would be fantastic to touch
all the best packs under one roof before deciding on the right one.

I don't think so. Going to double check though.

How did Lenny like that load when he hit the 3 mile mark?

He was definitely ready to be done but 150lbs is just plain heavy. Nothing major to complain about in the pack itself, towards the end he did take his jacket off as it was bunching up in the front where the hipbelt contacts the hipbones.

DanB

FNG
Does the Exo frame only have titanium in the center of the pack? What keeps the outer most edges sturdy?

Also would like to see a video on the bag itself.

Cant wait to see it complete and tested by an outsider (no offense intended)

Does the Exo frame only have titanium in the center of the pack? What keeps the outer most edges sturdy?

Also would like to see a video on the bag itself.

Cant wait to see it complete and tested by an outsider (no offense intended)

There is a horizontal titanium rod in the middle of the pack that runs edge to edge and then the frame panel itself is pulled tight end to end to create a platform.

Working on a video about the bag and will definitely have it tested by outsiders as soon as we have more prototypes built.

Rizzy

WKR
I briefly got to see this pack today, it's got some great features. The tapered bottom end of the pack forms enough of a wedge that it is going to carry meat real well. The design looks like it should eliminate sag. I can't wait to load it up and try it out :)
Steve is going to let me check it out again at the end of the week when there is more time. I will bring my gear and load it up to see how the capacity works out and maybe fill the pack with water and see how it carries awkward loads.

I briefly got to see this pack today, it's got some great features. The tapered bottom end of the pack forms enough of a wedge that it is going to carry meat real well. The design looks like it should eliminate sag. I can't wait to load it up and try it out :)
Steve is going to let me check it out again at the end of the week when there is more time. I will bring my gear and load it up to see how the capacity works out and maybe fill the pack with water and see how it carries awkward loads.

Sorry I didn't have more time Ron, as soon as I get back from OR Show we'll hook up again.

Aron is definitely on the short list to get a pack too, as soon as we have more prototypes built up I'll be sending him one.

ssliger

WKR
What is going to be your return process. I am going to buy one as soon as they are available. Just in case it's not the pack for me. This is my first plunge into the higher end packs. I want to look at the pack right next to a SG, and Kifaru. Thanks

What is going to be your return process. I am going to buy one as soon as they are available. Just in case it's not the pack for me. This is my first plunge into the higher end packs. I want to look at the pack right next to a SG, and Kifaru. Thanks

We don't have anything set in stone yet but it will be something like 30 days to check the pack out and send it back.

Aron, maybe a little of both.

kickemall

WKR
I just watched the video carrying 150 lbs. for the second time (that dudes a stallion!). At first the load lifters looked functional but borderline on the angle. After he had walked a ways it looked like the angle was maybe 30 degrees and not very effective. Am I seeing this wrong?