Euro mount brain removal tool

OP
WI in the west
Well i got that scrambler in the mail today. I definatly would recomend it. I did 9 heads with it and id say it works pretty slick. It might not be the “best” way but its definatly a good way.

if anyone reading this gets one, what ive found works best so far is start off by twirling a stick or something in there to get a few globs out first (approx. 30 sexonds to make room for water) then jame the scrambler in it and add some water. Then scramble away. Pull it out and dump it. If it didnt pour out nice i found a couple times there were globs blocking it so id quicy twirl the stick around again. Then repeat one more time and it was pretty clean. Id say it would take 3-4 minites maybe. WATER IS DEFINATLY YOUR FRIEND with this tool though.

but thanks for the help guys i believe i got what i was looking for

Huntsalot

FNG
My buddy does over a 1000 heads a year. His method is small copper tubing attached to a water hose nozzle.
Quick and clean high pressure

I watched a taxidermist in Montana use this method this year. It was very quick and not messy at all.

MtnOyster

WKR
I’ve used a pressure washer several times but as stated they blow brains everywhere....I started using a brass nozzle like the one in the pic and a air hose along with a coat hanger and it works good.
ACA586AE-6B72-438B-8957-BD215545F38B.png

OP
WI in the west
Get a set of some pics like these or some cooking tweezers : https://www.amazon.com/TEKTON-6943-Precision-Pick-4-Piece/dp/B000NPPBQK
10-12 inch tweezers work well.
Thats a version of what i originaly used, but with to points on the end. It definatly works but it takes 10-15 minites some times but using that along woth that scrambler it takes about 5. But id agree that pick is a good bet for guys doing a couple of there own heads a year but since we do 200 heads a year 5-10 minutes of time saved starts to be a lot. But yes your right it is a very good method espeacially on out of state hunt scenarios

OP
WI in the west
Just another add on to this incase anyone searches for a thread like this....

we also messed with the pressure washer this year, that works awesome and is the go to for sure. But if your traveling on a hunt or freezing temps keep you from
Using a pressure washer the brain scrambler tool fills that void as a good cheap do it any where tool.