Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis907

WKR
Time to start betting, Figuratively Speaking that is! Lol

Who will be the winner of 1500th post
and what time?
Will this thread hit 2000 posts? If so, when? How many posts will this thread receive before it’s shut down? The list could go on and on! 😁

and what time?
Will this thread hit 2000 posts? If so, when? How many posts will this thread receive before it’s shut down? The list could go on and on! 😁
I'd hate to make any gueses, for fear I'd underestimate the potential!

But it's worth a post so I can delete it if I want to change who wins the #1500!😃

GSPHUNTER

WKR

and what time?
The possibilities are endless. If it does get locked, jlhois will have to post another BOAL tale so he doesn't fade into obscurity.

Scoot

WKR
1500? 2000? You slackers let this thread drop down to the 4th spot in the forum. 4th spot! WTH??? You'll never make it to 2K with that slacker effort! That doesn't even get you a spot on the podium at the olympics!

If you have something to post, do it now! Don't wait to post it until morning... someone else may post it and claim it as their own! :)

@Jordan Budd needs to sit down with jlhois and have him on the Rokcast!
I'm all about it. If @jlhois and @twsnow18 want to hop on I'm available this week. Let me know
Jordan: Welcome to the Rokcast, jlhois. Tell us the story of your once in a lifetime buck.

jlhois: So I shot a good buck in Idaho but I think someone stole it.

Jordan: Wow, that's crazy. Can you give us more details about how it happened? [long awkward silence] Uh oh, did we lose the connection?

jlhois: Call me back tomorrow and I'll give you another 10% of the story. [hangs up]

Status
Not open for further replies.