Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBrew

Lil-Rokslider
handled just like my freshman year in high school. which one of your buddies started two separate anonymous accounts to post Instagram screenshots of culprit to only delete later? someone was leaving a bread crumb trail straight to Oregon . I f he did it, let the law do its thing as opposed to blasting him on social. I'm sure if convicted you guys will be heroes for the roast but until then you guys are bordering on slander. lets see the IDFG report please....
HUHHHHHH!?????

Well we just can't leave this like this. Tell us more? Who is this Oregon fellow?
They have this story line going on a handful of social media sites. Some wheat farmer/ag teacher(?) from Mahler county Oregon who also frequents social media seems to get implied a bit. The Bowtech pro staff guy that’s been mentioned a few times.

Who knows.

Last edited:

WCB

WKR
oil.PNG
Just figured out why jlhois wasn't seeing pictures floating around...I think that section of beam matches up perfectly from the phone scope pictures the OP provided.

Well we just can't leave this like this. Tell us more? Who is this Oregon fellow?
two separate accounts were created to post the same screenshot of said ag teacher Pro staffer. the accounts were deleted along with the pics shortly after being created and no one has answered any questions about the relevance of the pics. I personally don't want to blast anyone for accusations of this nature based on how the info was presented and retracted.
twsnow meme says it all... Jlhois put a bad shot on oil buck and decides to go back and get cozy in his cimmaron instead of going and looking for oil buck . Oregon swooped in like a IDFG sniper under the cover of night and caped the oil buck and put him in shotgun of his trusty ol 5.9 and rolled coal all over twsnow18 leaving a bad taste in his mouth and hurting his feelings immensely. I also think Oregon forgot to tie down his quad ... ???

mlgc20

WKR
63ta37.jpg

Afhunter1

WKR
two separate accounts were created to post the same screenshot of said ag teacher Pro staffer. the accounts were deleted along with the pics shortly after being created and no one has answered any questions about the relevance of the pics. I personally don't want to blast anyone for accusations of this nature based on how the info was presented and retracted.

twsnow meme says it all... Jlhois put a bad shot on oil buck and decides to go back and get cozy in his cimmaron instead of going and looking for oil buck . Oregon swooped in like a IDFG sniper under the cover of night and caped the oil buck and put him in shotgun of his trusty ol 5.9 and rolled coal all over twsnow18 leaving a bad taste in his mouth and hurting his feelings immensely. I also think Oregon forgot to tie down his quad ... ???
Oh ok. Now it makes some sense to me. Thanks for bringing me/us up to speed. Ha ha. I’m slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.