Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was a great distraction that improved my meme game and made me feel better about myself as I realized there's 2 little jr. manscapers out there that are dumber than me.

I feel bad for the next guy that posts his sob story here for us to feed on. Wait, no I don't.

Adios

BBob

WKR
gotta-go-gtg.gif

87TT

WKR
I've said from the get go that the OP was the unethical one in this CF. And he and his posse, crew, bros or whatever he calls them have done zero to change that. I had a blast with the memes though.
I'm toast

BFR

WKR
I too say adieu….been entertaining with the memes and no name calling but on to the honey dos.

H2PVon

Lil-Rokslider
This thread must keep going. It has given me an identity! Now when I walk in to the grocery store I puff my chest out a little because I am a WKR.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
The pages of people saying they are done with the thread are hilarious. I almost posted the same last night, so not judging, but it is funny because it has kept it going and added about 100 posts to the count.
Gentlemen, not OP or tdub, its been fun. I checked out yesterday with the happy friday bs. So, is it time to nuke the thread? Robbys hypocrisy only goes so far ya know…. We can meme it to death instantly. Ill set the bar low.

View attachment 377270
Some things deserve the dignity of a peaceful death. Let this just fade, the necro posts will be hilarious.

Jimbob

WKR
A fitting end would be to lock up this thread then the mods delete any and every future thread about this situation.

Honestly, the schoolgirl drama was pathetic, I think the collective response of Rokslide proved that. The mods can finalize it and send the crap to other sites.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Maybe I'm in the minority but I am curious to hear the resolution... Supposedly happening this summer as posted on another site.

This is the resolution I suspect and the story from another hunter and I hope that buck shows up at the pope and young show that would be hilarious.

Story told from the first person. I personally wouldnt be looking for a 3rd arrow hit on a buck that I put one or two arrows in................

So there I was i had just finished glassing out this cut. It was right at last light. At 50 yard this YUGE buck comes rolling over the hill at 50 yards. He stops and I put an arrow in him at 53 yards. Since Idaho is stuck in the 50's and you cant use lighted nocks it was kinda hard to tell where I hit him but he flinched a touch so I nocked again and let a follow up fly. That arrow sent him trotting away and he crashed in sight. I left some of the meat due to the guts being punched and the arrow going though the off side shoulder.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I am curious to hear the resolution... Supposedly happening this summer as posted on another site.
Not just the resolution, but the whole story. If IDFG is actually involved, there’s clearly something to it.

Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think the WKR(s) were ever revealed. Curious they wouldn’t just say “I saw talked to these guys and know the story” at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.