Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob5589

WKR
This guy is onto something. 686 is a smart man! @jlhois shot it with a 2 blade. The clues are ALL here boys, just put them to good use and look beyond the surface, do the deep dive and it will come together. Venture beyond rokslide! Not only will you crack the case for yourself, but it will provide fodder through the archery opener! #perfectcircle #tooperfect #nobloodshot #nobruising #notrauma #weird #nobloodpressure?
Screenshot_20220204-232513.png

This guy is onto something. 686 is a smart man! @jlhois shot it with a 2 blade. The clues are ALL here boys, just put them to good use and look beyond the surface, do the deep dive and it will come together. Venture beyond rokslide! Not only will you crack the case for yourself, but it will provide fodder through the archery opener! #perfectcircle #tooperfect #nobloodshot #nobruising #notrauma #weird #nobloodpressure?
You left out a few hashtags. Don't forget: #rokslide #meateater #westernhunter #eastmans #exomountaingear #primebows #blackeaglearrows #idaho #muley #muleycrazy #velvetmuledeer #hunt #firstlite #sitkagear #kifaru #crispi #diy #bha #bigbuck #publicland #gohunt #onxmaps #spotandstalk #archry #hoyt #ebj

FNG
Care to elaborate? I’m figuring that broadhead has to be a 1” cut minimum.
What are you thinking it was shot with, a 12 gauge slug? Something bigger?
Did you guys hear a gun shot? Maybe aliens with 30mm laser beams? Sasquatch put his cigar out on the carcass?

5cefceefaa712bfd4f542b7af80cf996.jpg

rclouse79

WKR
Do you not have google?
In his first post was a YouTube video with a full name (screen name) of the guy hanging it, and some Fishing vids. A quick google search from there finds you a wealth advisor in Boise by way of New Mexico.

Not to mention his posts on this forum somewhat confirming the same.

Yeah, you can’t be sure, but I wouldn’t bet against google.
Nice detective work. Anyone who was not able to see my “bet” was a cheap shot at Californians is probably from California.

Fatcamp

WKR
No thanks. Just wanted to see if this dumpster fire could hit 2,000 posts worth of memes. It did and now I'm kinda tired of your disjointed cryptic story.

It's been fun playing with everybody, but I've been annoyed at OP and his sidekick from the beginning. His whole story is stupid and gutless.

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR

No.

“The clues are ALL here boys, just put them to good use and look beyond the surface, do the deep dive and it will come together.”

No. It won’t.

Tell it. Don’t tell it. Whatever.

It’s a buck. This is Rokslide. You and your buddy are not the authors of The Da Vinci Code or National Treasure. You’re not Forrest Fenn.

The memes have been fun. I got a laugh from the upgrade to Well Known Rokslider. I even smiled when I inadvertently had post 2000... ‘cause, what the heck does that matter?

But there’s no hidden treasure. Other than idle curiosity, it doesn’t matter.

You may be giddy with excitement as you drop another “clue” and this thread rolls another dozen pages. You’re better than Well Known, you’re famous!!!

But you’re not really. You’re just a convenient target for pent-up meme frustration. And you love the attention too much to notice.

Meme bukkake

fwafwow

WKR
642alo.jpg

Travis907

WKR
Yep it’s time I throw in the towel on this thread! The original poster or poser got what he wanted out of this thread…..a reaction from the whole Rokslide community. Well played! I love the awesome memes but after 104 pages I’ve had enough! Until next time

Reactions: AZ8

Cynoscion

WKR
You left out a few hashtags. Don't forget: #rokslide #meateater #westernhunter #eastmans #exomountaingear #primebows #blackeaglearrows #idaho #muley #muleycrazy #velvetmuledeer #hunt #firstlite #sitkagear #kifaru #crispi #diy #bha #bigbuck #publicland #gohunt #onxmaps #spotandstalk #archry #hoyt #ebj
Don’t forget:
#douchebagandahalf

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
It's been fun playing with everybody, but I've been annoyed at OP and his sidekick from the beginning. His whole story is stupid and gutless.

This has been the most fun and completely utterly useless use of time.

The only thing that was gutless was not staying on a BOAL. Well good thing you only get one as he doesnt deserve another.

Status
Not open for further replies.