Eastern Chapter Wild Sheep Foundation Expo and Raffles

Good morning everyone. I'm on the Board of Directors of the Eastern Chapter Wild Sheep Foundation and wanted to make you all aware of our 2025 Hunting and Outdoor Expo in Lancaster, PA and a few of the raffles that we have going on. The Expo is February 14th and 15th at the Wyndham Lancaster Resort and Convention Center which is also when the raffles will be drawn. Billy Molls will be our special guest speaker and we have lots of great hunts and items coming in for auctions and raffles. I have attached our Expo flyer as well as our flyer for a 14 Day Stone Sheep Hunt Raffle with Fire Mountain Outfitters in BC for the end of August 2025. We also have a raffle for a 9 day Mountain Goat and Mule Deer Combination hunt with Baldy Mountain Outfitters in BC for October 2025 as well as a Roosevelt Elk Hunt raffle with Ken Wilson's Spoon Creek Outfitters in Oregon for 2025. No need to be present to win. Our website is ecwsf.org. I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Attachments

• Fire Mountain.pdf
    594.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Eastern Chapter Wild Sheep Expo.pdf
    218.8 KB · Views: 25
OP
Wyoming Hart
Hey all,

Wanted to bump this back up. After our meeting tonight, the sheep sales have been going well. Make sure you pick up your chance!