E-Form4 information

Yeah it's all still a mess. I have customers calling me asking when they'll be in and I tell them how many I've sent in BEFORE theirs and then apologize for the poor process that we've been given.

I've had several paper form 4's, individual and trust, that all came back in a 3-5 month range over the years. My most recent eform was 4 months and 1 day from check cashed. I do get regularly checked by the feds so that could help but I doubt it.

Got my approval today. E-Filed 2/4/2022. Trust with two responsible parties.

same here. filed 2/4/22, cashed 2/7/22 and approval email hit my SOT this morning. Nomad LT in hand. I could find no email in my inbox, trash, spam/promotions folders.

my SOT mentioned there have been a lot of denials with non-silencershop trusts lately. he's seen missing signatures and other smaller errors getting form-4's kicked back. apparently they are no longer doing correction forms and just starting the process all over again.

My eform4 came back in 133 days. Not quite the 90 days as promised, but it's definitely better than the year+ the paper form guys have to deal with.

Headed to pick up my suppressor this morning. E-filed a form 4 trust on 2/8, took 148 days to get approval.

Certified Feb 8 e form and approved yesterday. Email from SilencerShop went to my regular inbox. ATF email went to junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certified Feb 8 e form and approved yesterday. Email from SilencerShop went to my regular inbox. ATF email went to junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m glad to see the Feb/March submittals going through. Maybe mine will too.

It's still a shame that after going electronic they can't figure out how to do a quick search and batch approve. I've you're approving one form 4 you should be able to approve all the ones with the the same applicant, provided they don't have a bunch of names on a trust.

Back