E Bikes, the new motorized access scourge?

Btaylor

WKR
no one is morally superior for using X mode of transportation as opposed to Y

within regs -- live, let live and put meat in the freezer
Sometimes the issue is the regs. There is plenty of outside the regs use to cuss and discuss with most modes of transportation.

Yarak

WKR
That ought to do it lol
Isn’t it amazing how many people think “their way” of hunting is the purest best most ethical way to hunt and if you don’t follow along with their thoughts and actions….well your just a sinner who needs to be punished

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
nothing pure or ethical about it- if the road/trail is opened to motorized vehicles, then by all means have at it; if not, stay off it with your e-bikes

just follow the law- not overly complicated; if you feel like you're being punished as a sinner get the law changed or go to church :ROFLMAO:

Weldor

WKR
nothing pure or ethical about it- if the road/trail is opened to motorized vehicles, then by all means have at it; if not, stay off it with your e-bikes

just follow the law- not overly complicated; if you feel like you're being punished as a sinner get the law changed or go to church :ROFLMAO:
Right on!

Yarak

WKR

As I pass you by I’ll shout “on your left or right “ and you can keep walking if that’s your preference
I would never agree to law breaking and
I couldn’t agree more about following the law and if a convenience is available anyone then use it
My spiel had nothing to do with illegal activities
Oh I am a sinner which why I go to church

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
As I pass you by I’ll shout “on your left or right “ and you can keep walking if that’s your preference
I would never agree to law breaking and
I couldn’t agree more about following the law and if a convenience is available anyone then use it
My spiel had nothing to do with illegal activities
Oh I am a sinner which why I go to church

No need, if it's a route open to motorized vehicles- it won't be me your passing :D