Drew an AZ elk tag

WRO

WKR
If it's the rifle, I'd call Greg krogh, you'll likely never have that tag again and I'd want to maximize its potential.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR
No its an early archery tag. But thanks much for your info
Early archery, definitely consider a guide, that's an even harder tag to draw. Legit possibility at a 380+ bull.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Rich.maes

FNG
I hunted that hunt last year. LOTS of bulls, very hard to locate big bulls, but expect to see alot of bulls. I would say we averaged 20-40 bulls a day in scouting and ended the hunt 2 hours into it. Called in 4 diff. bulls on the first stand and buddies boy could not resist.
Sounds like a blast!

My dad got lucky and drew 22n late archery we will be down there this November

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Unit 22N Summation: Lots of people, lots of bulls, lots of opportunity. You'll have fun, especially if you've never hunted late season archery elk in Arizona. Plenty of bulls in that unit and tons of roads, so it's difficult to find older age-class bulls. But, you'll have a good time. Best of luck!

Unit 22N Summation: Lots of people, lots of bulls, lots of opportunity. You'll have fun, especially if you've never hunted late season archery elk in Arizona. Plenty of bulls in that unit and tons of roads, so it's difficult to find older age-class bulls. But, you'll have a good time. Best of luck!
I'm sure we're gonna have a blast! Neither of us have hunted arizona at all let alone late archery it'll be an..."experience"

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

While you're down there, hit me up and if I'm there as well, I might be able to help you out a bit or point you to a guy I hunt with that knows the unit well.

208Logan

FNG
Awesome hunt! I had that Unit 23 Late Bull tag last fall (2021) and killed the bull in my avatar picture. Hit me up if you have questions!
I also had that tag last fall and killed the bull in my avatar picture. I am also willing to help out if there are any questions. Congrats on the stud bull.