Down booties for stand hunting?

Gseith

WKR
My feet are always the first thing to get cold. I considered boot blankets, but didn’t want to carry anything extra.
I picked up a pair of Hoffman pac boots and they were a game changer. I can sit for hours in the cold. Warmest boots ever.

Outside

FNG
I messed with booties but went back to toe warmers and the Arctic Shield covers because my feet stay warmer and it’s less of a pain when getting to the stand. I’ve also found that putting carpet on the platform of the stand makes a noticeable difference.

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
The ice breakers look great but you have to keep your legs warm too if you want your feet to be warm. Are you using puffy pants?
Legs are no problem for me. A couple layers of base layers, or Sitka equinox midi pants, and the incinerator bibs.

Mt4+4

FNG
Articshield boot covers work great. Another thing to do is loosen the laces on your boots when you get in your stand if they are laced tight. Good blood circulation helps.
This right here! Also switch to dry socks if your feet sweat at all.

I started using booties in the deer stand last year. It’s been a game changer. My feet always get cold and the over the boot covers make all the difference. You can throw a hand warmer in there for extra warmth.

I use some of the cheaper ones off amazon and they work just fine.
Do they go over the whole boot or just over the toe box and laces?

Artic Shield boot blankets for me for the scent reason. I'm not trying to take my shoes off. My wife got me a heated pair of socks off amazon last year. They work great too.
How are they for hiking in to the stand?
Ones I use go over the whole boot. They would be too big for backpack hunting imo. But for tree-stand hunting they have been a game changer.
awesome thanks!

Like most everyone else has mentioned, you can't go wrong with good over the boot insulation once you get to the stand! I have had my artic shield covers for 15 years and they have no signs of slowing down.