Doing a DIY OTC GENERAL season hunt in Idaho

sneaky

"DADDY"
All indications are that Idaho will be decreasing tags for out of state hunters along with raising license and tag prices for the same. Not supposed to take effect until 2021 season. Just a heads up...
They aren't changing prices on the DAV tags

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"

KurtR

WKR
Numerous news sources have the info - here's a link to one:

Prices will go up and the amount of tags remain the same at 12815 its just that units will be capped so as to keep to many people from going to one unit

D

Deleted member 39919

I’m a little confused cause they say that the prices will go up to offset the decrease in nonresident tags (and revenue) being made available...but I guess we will just have to wait and see guys.

But I can honestly say that the majority of vehicles I see when on National Forest or other public land here in north Idaho have out of state plates on them. If you research the information about the tags and fees you’ll see that it is in response to a Idaho resident hunter survey that determined that a large majority said that a major problem is too many nonresident hunters.

Im not trying to stir up a hornets nest by saying this, just being factual with the information.

KurtR

WKR
Here is six pages on it.

D

Deleted member 39919

Thanks KurtR. Clearest explanation I’ve seen so far.