Dialed Pruf

bigbuckdj

WKR
Anybody looking at the new sight that Dialed released? I like some of the features like the multiple dials being on at one time, the light weight, and the flexibility of the indicators, and the ability to have the yardage tape inside your riser even though it’s on a wheel. I messed with an arxos at tac and it seemed to be super high quality.

Bump79

WKR
I really was underwhelmed honestly. My B3 Exact Rize Hunter has a dial on the wheel and a normal sight tape (options for metal too), multiple indicator pins, made in US. Substantially less cost. It's not perfect but for the price it might be the best out there. The pins need improvement on the B3 but every year they make it better.

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
I really was underwhelmed honestly. My B3 Exact Rize Hunter has a dial on the wheel and a normal sight tape (options for metal too), multiple indicator pins, made in US. Substantially less cost. It's not perfect but for the price it might be the best out there. The pins need improvement on the B3 but every year they make it better.

That looks like a pretty nice sight. I shoot the black gold pro with a 3 pin horizontal housing and it has dual indicators, pretty similar to yours.

I love that sight but I do shoot a different arrow for target and hunting and sometimes I’ll practice with a different arrow. I always thought it would be cool to have different wheels, two on at once would be a neat feature for me. I had a uv housing with a slick built in light, that’s a cool feature of the pruf. I can currently only have two indicators and I have been wanting a third. There’s only a few sights that have 3 adjustable indicators.

The 3 pin vertical configuration has always seemed cool to me but the horizontal with multiple indicators works great so I’ve never changed. The pins on the dialed would have to be pretty money to work better than the black gold pins, I think they’re perfect.