Denver area antler buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your just preaching the opposite, good on you to share your narrow prospective

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Nice try mod.

No, the same who preach hunting the rut-preach no shed hunting because x.

It's like a grim reaper saying "sorry, only do late stage-end of life"

Keep it up mod, if you continue to have that language and pointed insults based on your opinion, I'll have to report your whining.

We can agree to disagree.
i can agree to that, but it is something to consider. We are the "buyers" of said "it shouldn't be legal to sell public game meat" in the form of "tags/license".
Fng asked this thread not be derailed further So I’ll respect that, especially when the name calling comes out. 🙄
I think he asked for ethica, but if it was name calling, I agree, no one should be pointedly called narrow-minded.

Mag_7s

WKR
But hunting during the rut before they have a chance to fornicate and propagate is AOK
Again, yes there is hypocrisy here and I understand that, but hear me out. Wildlife managers set tag allocations based on estimated population and recruitment. That coupled with harvest rate percentages gives managers an idea on how to manage healthy populations within habitat and predation constraints.

Again, yes there is hypocrisy here and I understand that, but hear me out. Wildlife managers set tag allocations based on estimated population and recruitment. That coupled with harvest rate percentages gives managers an idea on how to manage healthy populations within habitat and predation constraints.
I'm generally in agreement with the consensus.

I presume WM do more than we know, but the suggestion of limiting anything, when it's far within acceptable numbers, and the invasive nature of the task is quite low (shed hunting), while arguing something more invavsive, is less pervasive, is not, persuasive.

Sorry, had a little sive going on on that one.

I'm not one in favor of limiting the publics right to use and harvest public resources.

Eastfork

FNG
So, it’s okay to invade habitat on foot if we are trying to kill them, but not otherwise?

Is scouting ok? What about hiking?
100% agree with you, but the people with no respect for the survival of the animals i think are the ones that are wrecking shed hunting, if there wasnt a way of selling horns then i think pressure would relieved on these animals....

100% agree with you, but the people with no respect for the survival of the animals i think are the ones that are wrecking shed hunting, if there wasnt a way of selling horns then i think pressure would relieved on these animals....
We could relieve pressure by eliminating seasons and tags and opportunities.

But nature's not there to be looked at through someone else's lens. It's meant to be lived in and used and cared for.

I agree, it's usually the who that cause the what we can't do. And that's a failure on us regarding our image. It's sad, buts it's true. But it's hard to self regulate our hobby as the actions are largely with minimal people present. It's hard for us to police our own, when we are typically...on our own..

Shed hunting by pressure has got to be the least invasive on an animals emotional, psychological or physical health. Next to no contact.

It's like "don't touch the birds eggs/baby bunnies/whatever, the mom won't come back and the babies will die." 0 for life to date of that being true IME.

Anyway, just don't go shed hunting on an E bike and with a SO bag and argali tent..you'd be 10/10 commie!

Status
Not open for further replies.