Deligent Defense LTi

Bowfinn

FNG
If you check the reviews, they tend to be slow with shipping and correspondence. People get their stuff, but the wait can be longer than it should be.
My experience with Bauer is that they were difficult to contact email/call. My can just shipped in today to my FFL, and I ordered it on 5/15.

My experience with Bauer is that they were difficult to contact email/call. My can just shipped in today to my FFL, and I ordered it on 5/15.
Thats not that slow on shipping, considering the form 3 they had to submit before transferring to your FFL. Communication yes they are a bit slow because I think they're pretty busy

Bowfinn

FNG
Thats not that slow on shipping, considering the form 3 they had to submit before transferring to your FFL. Communication yes they are a bit slow because I think they're pretty busy
Yes, I’m impressed with the shipping time. I just thought I’d share my recent experience with Bauer as someone was asking about them. If I need/want a new suppressor and a local option is not available I would order from them again.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Well I started this thread looking for an Enticer L and now im getting in stock notifications everyday haha, got a Lti Mill finish (I like the raw look) on order through Bauer

@Cameron.25 thanks for your offer to sell me yours

Now I just need to decide on a rimfire can. Maybe the Q modular? Or a diligent Road hunter if they are in stock anywhere

Is Bauer Precision good to go? Can't get ahold of them on the phone
I got mine from Bauer. I couldn’t get ahold of them by phone either but email was responded instantly. Shipping took about a week and a half but I’m sure some of that was the atf for the transfer to my FFL.

Got lucky and got a two day approval on mine. It’s a great can.

Reactions: WKR
Well I started this thread looking for an Enticer L and now im getting in stock notifications everyday haha, got a Lti Mill finish (I like the raw look) on order through Bauer

@Cameron.25 thanks for your offer to sell me yours

Now I just need to decide on a rimfire can. Maybe the Q modular? Or a diligent Road hunter if they are in stock anywhere
Nice! Glad you found one.

Is the 22 can for a pistol? I have a few 1" diameter ones and they all seem to work well. My least favorite is the AB little bird, I have like 4 of them laying around they sent for free with other cans. I wanted a larger diameter for my rifles, mostly for looks but they probably suppress better too, so i got a griffin armament resistance and really like it so far. Far as I know its the largest diameter rimfire can available. For my ruger mark IV i like the rugged oculus i have in the short configuration, the dead air mask gets great reviews but I havent tried it yet. Also my friend has the Q modular one and it seems to work well, not a fan of the company owner or how it looks personally though

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Nice! Glad you found one.

Is the 22 can for a pistol? I have a few 1" diameter ones and they all seem to work well. My least favorite is the AB little bird, I have like 4 of them laying around they sent for free with other cans. I wanted a larger diameter for my rifles, mostly for looks but they probably suppress better too, so i got a griffin armament resistance and really like it so far. Far as I know its the largest diameter rimfire can available. For my ruger mark IV i like the rugged oculus i have in the short configuration, the dead air mask gets great reviews but I havent tried it yet. Also my friend has the Q modular one and it seems to work well, not a fan of the company owner or how it looks personally though
No its for a rifle, I haven't dived to deep into rimfire can research yet but im sure I will. Whats the deal with the Q dislike??

On another note have you been able to compare your enticer Lti with an S? Or even compared it to a Sycthe? I'm just curious how much more suppression you get with the added volume on the Longer can.

No its for a rifle, I haven't dived to deep into rimfire can research yet but im sure I will. Whats the deal with the Q dislike??

On another note have you been able to compare your enticer Lti with an S? Or even compared it to a Sycthe? I'm just curious how much more suppression you get with the added volume on the Longer can.
I think some of their products like the honey badger and a couple cans look cool, but most seem overpriced. Do some research of your own if you care to on kevin the owner, plenty of stories out there that just make him seem like a douche.

Im getting a resilient jolene S in the mail on wednesday.. but by the S do you mean the DD enticer S-TI? If so then yes I've shot it against that and the scythe on my 300 prc a few times. The L-TI was noticeably quieter than both and seemed to be right there with AB raptor 10.

I will test the L-TI with a 556 endcap against the DD wolf hunter next time im out with my 22cm, didn't bring the L-TI yesterday when i shot that gun. On that gun, the wolf hunter(6mm bore S-TI basically) definitely outperformed the scythe in recoil and noise reduction yesterday, which was a different result than when I shot the S-TI vs scythe on my 300 prc

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I think some of their products like the honey badger and a couple cans look cool, but most seem overpriced. Do some research of your own if you care to on kevin the owner, plenty of stories out there that just make him seem like a douche.

Im getting a resilient jolene S in the mail on wednesday.. but by the S do you mean the DD enticer S-TI? If so then yes I've shot it against that and the scythe on my 300 prc a few times. The L-TI was noticeably quieter than both and seemed to be right there with AB raptor 10.

I will test the L-TI with a 556 endcap against the DD wolf hunter next time im out with my 22cm, didn't bring the L-TI yesterday when i shot that gun. On that gun, the wolf hunter(6mm bore S-TI basically) definitely outperformed the scythe in recoil and noise reduction yesterday, which was a different result than when I shot the S-TI vs scythe on my 300 prc
Hmm ok ill look into it. I dont want to support douches either if I can help it haha!

Yeah I meant the STi. Man I was looking hard at a jolene but the barrel length restrictions turned me off of it.

Interesting, so on the larger magnum the Sycthe did better than the sti? Then when you went to a cm it was the other way around??
Are you shooting the Sycthe with the brake or flat front cap?

Hmm ok ill look into it. I dont want to support douches either if I can help it haha!

Yeah I meant the STi. Man I was looking hard at a jolene but the barrel length restrictions turned me off of it.

Interesting, so on the larger magnum the Sycthe did better than the sti? Then when you went to a cm it was the other way around??
Are you shooting the Sycthe with the brake or flat front cap?
There are some stories about him if you look for it.. He makes some weird arguments too. Like saying he created the 8.6bo because you cant do an AR in 375 raptor, which isnt true.

Yes it was surprising, makes me want to retest even though I did it twice with others, and several times alone on the 300 prc. Pretty sure another person on here said they felt the S-TI outperformed the scythe to their ears too, but not sure the cartridge or barrel length. My 300 prc is 10.5lbs with a 20" barrel and I load everything pretty hot. I think I only shot the scythe with the brake on the prc, and been mostly shooting it with the hansohn flat cap on my 8.5lb 17" 22cm when comparing it to other cans. On a video I took you can tell how well the wolf hunter reduced recoil. Small female shooter, first time shooting a bolt gun and it barely even moves

Reactions: WKR

Tahoe1305

WKR
There are some stories about him if you look for it.. He makes some weird arguments too. Like saying he created the 8.6bo because you cant do an AR in 375 raptor, which isnt true.

Yes it was surprising, makes me want to retest even though I did it twice with others, and several times alone on the 300 prc. Pretty sure another person on here said they felt the S-TI outperformed the scythe to their ears too, but not sure the cartridge or barrel length. My 300 prc is 10.5lbs with a 20" barrel and I load everything pretty hot. I think I only shot the scythe with the brake on the prc, and been mostly shooting it with the hansohn flat cap on my 8.5lb 17" 22cm when comparing it to other cans. On a video I took you can tell how well the wolf hunter reduced recoil. Small female shooter, first time shooting a bolt gun and it barely even moves
I’ve been shooting my Scythe vs STi on a 20” 7wsm. I feel the STi is a tad quieter but really close.

I feel on 6.5C they are even closer.

For the 1” and 1oz weight penalty for the STi the Scythe is still really impressive and IMO the new benchmark for a hearing safe light/compact hunting can. At the range I’d stick with STi.

SloppyJ

WKR
If you can spare the weight, the DA mask is one of the top 22 cans. I have a CGS Hydra and an AB littlebird. I got the littlebird as a bogo when I got an AB Raptor. I like the hydra just a bit better. It's hard to go wrong with a 22 can. I'd snag the roadhunter but I've never seen it in stock. I mean, my littlest is 9mo old. I'll definitely need 3 one day. Might as well start planning early.

Wolf hunter seems to be a real good choice for 22 and 6mm use!

Lawnboi

WKR
22lr suppressors are a novelty. If you’re going to use one on a 17hmr or 22 mag, it makes a little more sense.

They sound cool but are dirty as all hell.

Could I go back I’d use those stamps for more centerfire suppressors.

If I were buying a rimfire can today it would probably be the otter creek considering it’s fully titanium. I have a griffin and tbac rimfire suppressors and beyond use on my 17hmr they don’t see much else.

Re centerfire. Larger cans are quieter but you’re never going to overcome the sonic crack. I have a big, quiet suppressor and it’s neat for the range but I don’t use it for much else.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Bauer was pretty quick on this one, both my cans I ordered last week have shipped!

khuber84

WKR
Early April I ordered a wolf hunter, LTI and 8.6dtf directly from DD via my smith. He's saving me quite a bit of money, but who knows how long the wait will be.