Decided-WT *guided* hunt/outfitter suggestions, please

Ok, I’ve pretty much decided on whitetail.
I am not interested in do it yourself at this point of my life. Worked my —- off, and would really like a guided experience.
So,
1. What state(s) would you suggest, given the above stipulations?
2. Which guide(s) would you suggest, ditto?

BTW, not really interested in the rack-would be nice if it could be a 3 x 3 (western count system), though. So I guess what you guys back East call an 8 pointer.

Over to you.
:)

sram9102

WKR
If your not interested in a big deer and want to go guided. I would find a place that has liberal doe allocations and go fill the freezer up. An 8 pointer should be doable most anywhere.

Down South, Alabama, GA, those states have a liberal tag system and a lot to deer. Alberta has big bodies and big racks, but a lot is pretty cold later in the season. Maybe a NE guided hunt for tracking deer.

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Being from WI it's difficult to say, but Kansas or Illinois are pretty cool with lots of deer. Don't know any outfitters but an 8 point in either should be simple. Plus I'd wager that shooting does would be appreciated and in my opinion there's no better eating than 1.5 yo midwestern doe.

Laramie

WKR
Nebraska is a state I would take a look at. You can shoot two bucks if you so choose and tags are relatively easy to get. An 8 point, as others have stated, is easy about anywhere there is a decent whitetail population.

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Nebraska is a state I would take a look at. You can shoot two bucks if you so choose and tags are relatively easy to get. An 8 point, as others have stated, is easy about anywhere there is a decent whitetail population.
Yep, this too. Was in north central Nebraska last December for a muzzleloader season and it was lousy with deer. Again, no outfitter recommendations though... sorry.

Yoder

WKR
What kind of hunt are you looking for? Do you want to hunt over bait from a heated blind, hunt from set stands, still hunt, rifle, bow? What type of terrain? You can kill a decent 8pt anywhere.

Scottyboy

WKR
Master Rack Lodge in Alabama, if you can get in. Steve runs a great crew and it seems most everyone is a repeat customer (myself included). Fried chicken night alone is worth making the trip!

Running Water in Nebraska. I have only archery hunted with them, but would book a rifle hunt with zero hesitation. You will see ridiculous amounts of deer and stay in some very comfortable lodging.

WCB

WKR
Personally, I'd go to MT and hunt. You can hunt Whitetails along river bottoms with the Mountains in the background and at least on the ranches I guided on see a couple hundred deer a night and pick your buck. No doubt the horseback elk hunts were on another level. And would rather chase Mule Deer with clients...some of my favorite hunts were guiding Whitetails along the river bottoms.