DD Enticer Mount

satchamo

WKR
I’ve read through a few threads and seen a few suggestions but I’ll be honest, I’m confused….

I have a DD enticer LTI on my 7prc. Currently I’m just direct threading it onto my barrel but with hand torquing it, it comes loose just about everytime I shoot. I do take this off the gun for transport and what not so I think I need some sort of qd mount. But I want to not extend the length of the gun anymore than I have to….

Does anyone have a suggestion qd/mount for this use case?

Or am I better off continuing to direct thread use some sort heat tolerant thread locker?

wapitibob

WKR
I used blue loctite on the 1st can and it was a bitch to get off when I had to send it back. I used a wrench for a while but now just live with the extended length.

JDBAK

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Enticer STI (direct thread) I use on bolt guns, and a Q Trash Panda ( Hub mount) that I have used on bolts but now mostly semi autos.

For me I’m waiting to cool to avoid mirage after a few shots with the bolt guns anyway (using a wet rag). So occasionally hand torquing is fine. The weight and length of direct thread are worth it.

OP
satchamo

satchamo

WKR
I have a Enticer STI (direct thread) I use on bolt guns, and a Q Trash Panda ( Hub mount) that I have used on bolts but now mostly semi autos.

For me I’m waiting to cool to avoid mirage after a few shots with the bolt guns anyway (using a wet rag). So occasionally hand torquing is fine. The weight and length of direct thread are worth it.

So it’s fair to assume the shooting/heating is what’s making it unthread? I just worry a little if hunting and not checking it then sit down to shoot and it’s loose.

wapitibob

WKR
Give it a snap turn with the wrist and it won't be coming loose on a hunt. I shot mine 15 shots yesterday, hand tight and it was not tight but not loose after shot 3, tightened it again and it never budged. Brand new suppressor, a little carbon helps them stay tight.

khuber84

WKR
I have a DD LTI, Sti and wolfhunter. Put titanium Area 419 hellfire supressor mounts in the rear. Install a a419 hellfire adapter on the 5/8x24 muzzle threads. The supressor spins up left hand thread, twist it good and tight, and they don't come lose.