Current state of E-Forms

All the fast approvals have got my brain working so I'm gonna take advantage while I can. So its been about 5ish years since I've done a form 1 or 4. Last time I tried to do an e-form 1 the site was down so I mailed it in.

So for those in the know, when doing an e-form 1 or 4, do I still need to upload fingerprints and photo with my trust ? Was it all fairly straight forward or did you have to read all the instructions like 5x and still get errors?

maxx075

WKR
I think it depends on how you're submitting. I recently did a new form 4 after about 2 years of my initial purchase/set up of trust. I submitted through Silencer Shop and had to submit a new photo and amendment to the trust as I had moved, but the fingerprints on record from the initial submission were sufficient.

If you're submitting straight through e-forms, I believe you do have to submit all new prints/photos/etc. I may be 100% wrong on that though.

TxLite

WKR
You still need to do fingerprints and photo. I used SS kiosk and it was very straightforward. Fingerprints and pics are done via the kiosk. Pic can be done via the app. They store all your fingerprints/pictures/etc for a year so if you buy more over the year you don’t have to redo them.

axeforce6

WKR
One just took almost two months for me. Efiled without electronic fingerprints. The place where I buy mine at just got an electronic fingerprint scanner. He said he’s getting them back within a week.